Thread: Philips 40PFL7605H/12 causing PiP and dynamic background light

Philips 40PFL7605H/12 causing PiP and dynamic background light

Guys I am having some kind of a awful problem with the new Philips TV that I have had just purchased few weeks ago, at the initial stages I have found out that everything was working fine and I was getting great and realistic pictures but now I have found that there is some PIP with the screen while I am watching TV and also the backlight of the TV behaves differently as it was doing at the earlier stages, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how should I get it solved.

Re: Philips 40PFL7605H/12 causing PiP and dynamic background light

This could be a permanent issue with the LCD screen as there could be some kind of a malfunctioning that might have been happen with the internal screen and that is why you are getting this PIP with the screen. Regarding the backlight, I think that there could be some kind of a internal problem with the TV and that is why you are getting this dynamic fluctuation with the light.

You are having this option with the Philips Tv of yours where you can directly switch of the backlight so as to not to allow the backlight to function in any case. Also whether the back light if it works or even if it doesn’t works it will not matter since it is nothing to do with the TV at all. The backlight is only to notify when have got some update done on your TV like the channel, so I think that let it be as it is and don’t worry too much of the backlight.

I was also facing the same issue as I have found that there was this little PIP on the screen and I was getting very frustrated as after spending so much of the money in buying this TV in the middle of it, the pictures that would come on the screen were behaving awkwardly. Since I was out of the due date of the warranty so I couldn’t replaced the TV as well, so what did was that I called a technician at my place and when he opened the lcd panel, he found that there was loose connection with the LCD connector from the main board and that is why I was getting the problem

Dude call the Philips support staff and tell them about the problem that you are facing with the TV as I think that this could be something permanent hardware failure of the device and that is why you are facing this kind of a problem with the TV. So what I would suggest you that you should give a call and let them go through it once to decide what is really wrong with the TV and will even give you rectified the same.