Thread: Philips 40PFL7605H/12 shows weird resolution

Philips 40PFL7605H/12 shows weird resolution

Hello friends I am facing some kind of a problem with this new Philips monitor that I had purchased just few weeks ago and that in the beginning I was able to get rich and excellent picture on the screen but the problem is that now I have come to know that there is some kind of a weird thing that is happening as suddenly the screen would become darker or sometimes even lighter for few moments and then back again to normal. So can someone help me to know that what is the problem and what should I do to get this thing perfect so that I can get correct pictures?

Re: Philips 40PFL7605H/12 shows weird resolution

Dude I would want to know that during the use of this new Philips TV of your have you any time done any kind of a damage to the Tv like have you unknowingly done something unusual that would have seriously affected the screen and that is why you are getting this darker as well as lighter screen on your TV. Or it can be someone who without your permission might have done something wrong that would have affected the color of the TV, if this is the case then you will have to give the TV to get tested once.

Have you tried changing some color settings for the Tv as well, since it is possible that that could be the reason why you are getting the changes in the color of the pictures, also if this doesn’t solves the problem for you then I think that this is something to be done with the internal hardware of the Tv and you will have to do the service of the Tv from the shop from where you have got this Tv in order to rectify the problem.

If you have got the basic knowledge that is necessary for the TV then what I suggest that you can get the problem solved by yourself if it is not that great. I had have gone through the same problem with my Philips LCD tv as well, since the screen would automatically become dark or light at every interval of time, so what I did is that I open the LCD panel and checked out the main board where I saw that the LCD monitor was not connected properly and that was the cause for the problem, so I fixed that and after that everything would work perfectly and I was getting clearer pictures as well.

Dude what I think that instead of you taking the initiative and doing something by yourself that would further penetrate the problem I would recommend that you should call the support staff or if you have got the warranty or the guarantee still going on of the Tv then you must try to replace it and get the fresh piece of the model so as to avoid any future problems.