Thread: How to Use Net TV using PTA01 connector

How to Use Net TV using PTA01 connector

Guys I am a first time use of this Net Tv and so I don’t have much idea so that how will I be able to make use of the PTA01 connector with my Philips 42PFL7655 H model. I would want that will I be able to make use of the NET TV to get directly connected to the router wirelessly and then will be able to get the NET TV to work , I have even head that we will have to make use of the PTA01 adopter for this but don’t know how will I do it, so can someone help me to provide the solutions.

Re: How to Use Net TV using PTA01 connector

Although I haven’t done the thing which you are looking for but what I would want you to do is that since you have already got the PTA01 connector with you then you will have to connect the connector onto the TV and before that you will have to make sure that you have kept the Tv in the off mode. Once you connect the adopter then you will have to turn on the TV and see if you can get the network settings for the wireless LAN to be made available on the start, so do this and if you get this settings then you will surely be able to get connected to the router wirelessly.

I don’t think so that this wireless connection to the router is capable with the Philips TV, since this is not desired to have all the settings that the normal computer system would have and that’s the reason why the TV would not be able to get access to any connection wirelessly. So I think you will have to make use of the traditional wired network for the connection to the NET TV server.

I think that apart from having the PTA01 connector you will even require to have the Wifi Media Connect software installed onto the system of your through which you will be able to get the connection done properly with the help of the interface that you are having in the form of the software. So download the software first and install onto the TV and through that you will surely be able to get the connection to the router wirelessly.

Thank you friend the above solution did the trick for me, I was able to successfully able to connect to the router wirelessly with the help of the Philips PTA01 dongle and even through the wifi media connect software that helped me to provide the connection to the router wirelessly. I appreciate the service that you people provided to me and I will surely be back onto this forum if again I face any kind of a problem in the future.