Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Sony SDM-HS93 LCD Monitor not working properly

Monitor & Video Cards

Old 29-03-2011

Sony SDM-HS93 LCD Monitor not working properly

Last year I have purchased Sony SDM-HS93 LCD monitor. It is 19” LCD monitor. It is LCD monitor means Liquid Crystal Display monitor. First year it was nicely working but last few days it was not working properly. I think there is some problem in my LCD monitor. Whenever I was started first few minutes it was nicely worked but after that it gives some problems. It does not show the pictures on the screen. Can you specify the actual problem?

Old 29-03-2011

Re: Sony SDM-HS93 LCD Monitor not working properly

My friend also purchased the same problem. Last 3 years he used this Sony SDM-HS93 LCD monitor. I think before few moths he faced the same problem. In that time he does not care about his monitor. He put it into some unsuitable environment. So that?s why the problem is occurred then after facing that problem he immediately change the location of monitor. And clean the monitor. Finally his LCD monitors work very well.
Old 29-03-2011

You had purchased very well LCD monitor. It is 19? LCD monitor so it provides good resolutions. Sometimes what happening we are not caring our machines and in that case some dust particles are arrange onto that on. You need to clean your LCD monitor physically. One point is also necessary here is that do not put it onto unsuitable area because whether are also affected by this type of LCD monitor.
Old 29-03-2011

I think the problem with your monitor is that your LCD monitor provides some malfunctioning that is why it is continually going blank screen. In that case you need to check whether picture board worked properly or not. If it is not work properly then this picture board may be necessary to replace that one. After replacing that one I think your problem may be solved and after that your monitor work properly.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , ,