Thread: Dell U2311H vs LG IPS236v

Dell U2311H vs LG IPS236v

From a long time I have been looking to buy a new IPS monitor. So for that reason I was just looking around for some options as which one will be a better buy. I came up with two options and those are Dell U2311H and the other one is LG IPS236v.Now the question is which one to go for. I think that I may prefer LG over dell but still I feel some kind of confusion over it. So please tell me what will be a good option to go ahead with. I am waiting for your solutions.

Re: Dell U2311H vs LG IPS236v

I just had a look at you r question and personally speaking I found it very interesting. So to go ahead with it if we speak from specifics point of view then LG is better that Dell. But if we talk about the drawback of LG then I would say that they have no factory calibration and also the menu is limited. This was the review of LG users. So eventually it’s all up to you as to which IPS monitor you need to go ahead with. But saying that I would say you should prefer LG over Dell.

Even I had a similar kind of doubt and don’t know for which one to go. Also speaking on this issue I would like to know that is LG even available. Also I don’t have a clear idea about the prices set by LG for this IPS monitor. But the panel definitely looks good for LG as compared to the Dell. So even I would rather prefer LG over Dell as it has more highs that lows over Dell. Also if you have any other options then do definitely come back to us.

If you look at it from monitory perspective then I feel that the Dell U2311 is a relatively cheap IPS as compared to the LG IPS236v.Also I feel that the Dell U2311 is very versatile as compared to LG. But the Dell has got no HDMI but has a DP.Some other positives that we need to look at them are that it can rotate, tilt, and raise. Also it can be used in portrait mode. Other this with this Dell IPS monitor is that it has light AG coating as compared to other Dells. So I would just prefer to go with Dell as rather that going with LG.

I may also go with Dell U2410 as for me it appears to be more vibrant and colorful as compared to the LG IPS236v.Even you look at it closely then you would get to see that it has more set of adjustments than LG and if you are looking forward to it for gaming purpose then I would say that it should be preferred any day. Also one more thing I like about dell is the warranty part. They provide you with a good warranty period. Even there is some small flaw then they will change it immediately.

Thanks a lot for providing me with the solutions. I guess that I would rather go for Dell that LG.There seems to me a lot more positives for dell that LG. And I guess that looking at monitory point of view then it actually would be a good buy for me as that it an important aspect I am looking forward to. So I would like to thank you for all your solutions that you provided ma as they have cleared my mind as on which one to go for.