Thread: Philips 42PFL7695 not connecting to the internet

Philips 42PFL7695 not connecting to the internet

It’s a real dismay that I have started to get the problems with the new Philips TV set that I had brought just weeks ago, as I have found myself in a situation that I am not able to connect to the internet. I am making use of the Philips PTA01usb adopter in order to make use of the NET TV.I have a wireless internet connection at my home that I access via the TP LINK access point, through which I can even connect to the internet with my Dell laptop, but I have found that I am unable to access the internet through this NET Tv so can some help me explain why is this happening.

Re: Philips 42PFL7695 not connecting to the internet

Dude I would want to know that are you accessing the internet directly through the access point or is that are you making use of the proxy server to access the internet, the reason why I am asking you is this because for you to be able to connect to the internet you will have to have a direct connection of the Net Tv and the access point. You will have to get one thing straight that is IP address of the Net TV to pass straightforwardly to the open internet to communicate to the URL of the Net TV homepage.

Make sure that the PTA01 usb adopter that you are making use of a is connected perfectly to your Philips TV through which you will be able to get connected to the internet, since if that connection is loose you will not be able to get connected to the internet. Also, make sure that the usb is in perfect condition that is it is in perfect condition and is capable for connecting to the internet with the other device.

Your TV might not be able to recognize the wireless connection that is coming from the access point, make sure that the TV is brought in the range of the access point so that it is able to recognize and get connected to the internet easily. You will have to get a Wifi Media Connect software on your TV for it to detect the internet and you can easily do whatever you want with it once you get connected. So make sure that you have got the Wifi software installed onto the TV.

If you are still not able to get rid of the issue and get connected to the internet with the Philips TV of yours then what I would suggest that you should make it a point to inform the Philips support staff for the problem that you are facing such that they will surely help you to get rid of the problem as early as possible and you will be able to get connected to the internet easily.