Thread: Need information on gaming experience on a 30 inch monitor.

Need information on gaming experience on a 30 inch monitor.

I have a 42 "HDTV monitor that I use as a computer gaming screen, and I wonder what it's worth getting an HP or something similar ZR30W for higher resolution? I recently bought a pair of 6950 is even more GPU power sufficient for the TV and I am wondering if I should sacrifice the overall monitor size of truckload extra pixels. If you have any suggestion then please provide me it will better for my knowledge.

Re: Need information on gaming experience on a 30 inch monitor.

Unless like the aggressive anti-glare layer (grain / dirty screen / look crystallized) and contrast mediocre / wash images / gray blacks against your current TV (what model is it?), No compensation is lower entry delay (most likely), higher resolution and better viewing angles which is great if you shift your head from side to side quickly while playing games. If you are fine with 42 inch and you have 1200 dollar then why you are not upgrading to a superior (low input lag) television?

The superior the resolution, the better the detail, the entire else equal. It is as straightforward as that. With a 30 "and a lot superior resolution to start time, the spot size will be much higher, and the detail is fantastic. I can compare my 55" 1080p on my 30 "1600p and 30" is beautiful. That said, you can get similar results w maxing out AA / down a distance between points. Big screens are always better IMO to some extent. I like my screen is still larger than the THX recommendation for the minimum viewing distance, but there’s still limits. 30-37 is a good range for a typical desktop viewing distance, but 42 " might be a bit on the large size unless there is a table of depth and wall mount, and the closer, more smaller observed point. Even at 100%, real estate and also reduces the sharpness of desktop composition.

The appraisal I am reading is say brilliant colors and things such as crisp and sharp and outstanding uniformity and too pleasing responsiveness and the such as for the Dell U3011, so I am not positive which verbiage guide you to think its "mediocre". The "hard" coating AG can also be described as a very effective AG layer, i.e., almost no shine; even in rooms lit by lamps or window in the background (as I have here) that is a problem. If anyone was worried about the glare, all have the vanity mirror glass sample for us to remember how cute you were when the scene is dark.

Of course we will defend the panel you bought, which is what I expect. The truth is that most people hate the AG layer, and there is no reason for the extra hard because there are plenty of others out there that matte screens are not so bad. The response time is very well in 3011, does not change the fact that the U2311H is even better. The main problem is the contrast mediocre / deepness the entire black screens 30 "are = over all mediocre picture quality compared to the lesser models that can achieve such good color reproduction. Combine the black, gray and washed as IPS image brightness, which will be even extra evident with the black mediocre = no. put off the lights and cooperate a dark game or watch a movie = no.