Thread: Gaming experience on a HDTV monitor worth it

Gaming experience on a HDTV monitor worth it

Hello everybody, I am using a 42" HDTV of Sony. I have bought this 1 year ago. I use this TV for Computer gaming display, and I want to know that is it value it to obtain a HP ZR30W or rather alike for the improved resolution? I lately find myself a pair 6950's so it's more than sufficient GPU power for the TV and I am doubt if I should let go on the whole screen size for a truckload more pixels. I would like to thank for any suggestion. Please let me know if you have any suggestion.

Re: Gaming experience on a HDTV monitor worth it

Except you like violent anti frown coating (coarse/grimy screen) and mediocre contrast/clean out picture/grey blacks measure up to your present HDTV (what is this model?), no. The deal off is inferior input lag (mainly expected), superior resolution and improved viewing angles which is huge if you move your top side to side quickly even as playing games. If you have twelve thousand dollar and are okay with a 42", why you do not improve to a superior (small input lag) TV?

The advanced the resolution, the better the detail, all else make identical. It is as easy as that. With a 30" and a lot high resolution to boot, the dot field is available to be extreme high, and the element looks improbable. I can judge against my 55" 1080p to my 30" 1600p, and the 30" is elegant. That said, you can find related results maxing out AA w/ a minor dot field. Larger screens IMO are forever superior, up to a point. I am fond of my screen even better than THX's advised for least viewing space, but there is still restrictions. 30-37" is a fine series for a typical desk viewing distance.

Hello friend I would like to suggest something. If you want to know from me all 30" display a picture quality Medicor. Medicor 700:1 contrast ratio AG + hard layer (except the ACD) + brightness IPS = no. Samsungs shows PLS does not really do much for the bar. Depending television can still have small input lag, cavernous blacks (three times the dissimilarity with S-PVA), high-quality shade and movement presets similar to w / o the ugly frown layer and IPS AG.