Thread: BenQ G2400W monitor specifications

BenQ G2400W monitor specifications

Guys I am looking forward to buy a new monitor since the current monitor which I am making use is not giving the much needed joy that I would want while playing the games or while watching any media on it. So I have come to know that this BenQ G2400W monitor really has all which a common user might want to have, so all I would want to know from you that what are specifications for this monitor before I would really buy this one.

Re: BenQ G2400W monitor specifications

These are some of the specification about this Benq monitor which I have found out from internet especially for you.
    • Type of Monitor: LCD
    • Display (Projector) / Max Resolution: 1920 x 1200
    • Screen Size (inches): 24
    • Form Factor / Screen: Flat Screen
    • Brand: BenQ
    • USB: No
    • Viewing Angle: 160
    • Type TCO: TCO 03
    • Type of MPR: No
    • Touchscreen: No
    • DVI Interface: Yes
    • EAN: 4718755194641
    • HDMI Interface: Yes
    • Dot / Pixel pitch in mm: 0.27
    • Integrated Camera: No
    • Built-in microphone: No
    • Speakers: No Built-in speakers

This monitor is really what it takes to shut the computer to do graphic design, viewing and editing photos, watching movies .I own a few months now and it is better than all monitors I had before. First is a twenty-four inches screen that it has and therefore is very spacious. For me this is an advantage because the programs I use I can see many more 'palette' command not losing space to the area of design or photo. The size is convenient for playback of DVD movies, but I recommend combining the good speakers. In all I think that this is the best monitor that you might have ever seen it and so I would request to go for it.

This monitor is equipped with a technology called 'Senseye' designed by BenQ, which provides different modes (Standard, Dynamic, Movie, Photo) to instantly optimize the settings for different uses. In addition, it even helps in setting Photo colors which are transmitted directly to the sRGB range and so the reproduction is faithful. Change the various settings is easy with the buttons on the monitor device.This is a G series monitors Benq, this means that the environmental impact is minimal and the energy consumption is also low.

The BenQ G2400W monitor is a high power, with an best possible resolution of 1920 x 1200, with only 5 ms reaction time and screening angles of 160 ° / 160 °, 1000:1 contrast genuine and a unexpected price today of less then even hen compared to the other famous monitor. It has got all the necessarymonitor features, excellence components and challenging mainly on price, the Benq is a wide-ranging monitor to facilitate the prospect the DTT consoles like Playstation, Xbox, edit videos with exceptional definition and no ghosting!