Thread: ialmrnt5 display driver not responding properly

ialmrnt5 display driver not responding properly

Hi all, i am here with a problem that I am facing in my system with Intel display driver, the screen completely goes blue, along with the icons are appeared into the screen a big, though after this if I reboot the system, it again appears the same thing after turn it back and after few while. This problem starts occurring from last few days, though I am, not compatible with these types of issues. Can’t understand why this is occurring suddenly in my system without any such information or notification about the problem that I am facing. Is here anyone having any idea on this issue?

Re: ialmrnt5 display driver not responding properly

As per the title, the ialmrnt5 is the .dll file of the display driver that you are suing in your system, to resolve this issue I recommend you to update the driver software version, for that open device manager and then open display tab, under that right click on the device driver and choose the update software option, it will collect the information about updated version and will directs you to install this, replace it with the existing one and then reboot your system. Go through this, it will surely help you.

The problem that you mentioned in your post, might also be occurring for the any other application, basically for the graphics related program. If there is any such kind of application is installed in your system then remove that one and check whether the problem is persists or not. If the problem is caused for the graphics application then by this process you will surely get help. Few days back I was also facing relevant issue, and after that when I tried by remove few of the graphics programs, the problem was resolved.

I am also facing relevant type of issue with my NVIDIA graphics driver, this is running with windows 7 system. Though before that I did not encounter any graphics related problem, but from last two days whenever I open the system the screen goes blue and all of the desktop icons are appeared as big, if I double click on any application icon, it flashes that the program is not compatible with your system graphics setting, I reboot the system and this again happens with me after few minute. Why this is occurring not able to figure out this. I tried with the driver software update, this does not help me. Any other suggestion regarding this issue?

Though I was also having similar type of issue, and this is completely occurring for the graphics driver, and I simply resolved this issue with the updated graphics driver, so I also like to suggest you to download the latest driver from the manufacturer web site and replace with the existing display driver. This is the ultimate and effective solution or any such type of graphics card related issues. Go through this, it will surely help you.

Start your system in safe mode, and check whether the similar problem is occurring or not. If this also still occurring then remove the monitor cable and again reinsert the cable, if this one also does not help you then from the display tab under control panel, under Settings >> advanced click on trouble shoot option, if there is any other problem with the display device driver then by this it will discover. Try this process; it will somehow help you to figure out the problem.