Thread: Dell 2407FPW Vertical Banding Exists in Rev A02

Dell 2407FPW Vertical Banding Exists in Rev A02

Hello guys I am dell user and as per my view, vertical banding is at a standstill extremely noticeable in the A02 reconsideration. Everybody else receiving this still? I download the robotica 1080p HD Video from Microsoft’s website and you will observe it extremely obvious in the background color towards the conclusion as well as the metal plate that is being slashed in the video. Please share your views with us? What problem are you guys experience with this. Thank you.

Re: Dell 2407FPW Vertical Banding Exists in Rev A02

Yes, still have banding sometimes at any angle, not just vertical in reality. I have not appeared at that video. One thing to maintain in mind, however, many videos, including HiDef and a lot of images have inherent ringing, so you have to be suspicious what you make use of as a test. In the past, I know that some of the videos on the MS showed some bands, even in my DiamondPro CRT. That said, the A02 2407 definitely has a lot of bands yet.

Hello I am facing some problem with similar to this issue. According to me, I just watched that robotica. It's not a good quality examination. It give you an idea about banding on my 244t, which has a great deal a smaller amount banding than the 2407, and almost certainly about as banding free as an LCD be able to. I would bet money that video would also give you an idea about lots of banding on a CRT as well. Of course it has banding problem it’s a DELL FFS. Thank you.

So around 1500 US is the lowest for him in CA? That's hard. Wow, about twice the price of the 2,407 current deals! In the US the difference is not so bad. if I had to face twice the price maybe I would have stuck with 2407 and finally published prayed A03 and only dealt with it or have decided to forget about HDCP and gray to gray faster and tried to dig a 2405 or wait a few months to see what else if anything is all that is good not as an incredible bonus. Yes, double the price, wow, as annoying as the band is and stuff, maybe I'd start pretending not to be able to see more and convince myself that it's awesome.

I have mine as a replacement A00, about a month ago. But I'm still doing the same bands, the clearest picture yet, and no dead pixels, as reported by others. I am very upset about it. But I cannot go, so what do you do? Ask for a spare? This is my room now and if I get another will remain an A02, for which they have been a lot of problems reported bands, so. I am not facing any problems with this monitor, but a lot of problems with the system as a whole, none of them solved by this weak warranty support from Dell.