Thread: While playing game in 1680x1050 mode, after 10 minutes Dell 2007WFP goes into power save mode

While playing game in 1680x1050 mode, after 10 minutes Dell 2007WFP goes into power save mode

Running my game in 1680x1050 mode (Lord of the Rings), after 10 minutes, the monitor goes into power saving mode. If the monitor turns on again and again, says the team is not sending a video signal to the monitor. What's going on here? The assistance is most needed! I would not want to send me a replacement monitor, and will be a panel with no basis of systemic importance. If anyone gets any idea about this than, please provide me.

Re: While playing game in 1680x1050 mode, after 10 minutes Dell 2007WFP goes into power save mode

I have included more details about the problem, and I hope you will be able to give me some more tips based on additional information provided in the Lord of the Rings Online: Are there any known problems with the Dell 2007WFP monitor and Lord of the Rings Online? Let me clarify what is occurrence in my condition. Later than playing Lord of the Rings Online for about 10 minutes, the monitor goes to sleep mode. After shutting down, and again, he says, "The monitor is not receiving any signal from the computer, move the mouse we press a button to activate (or something to that effect)." Nothing works. At this point I have to shut down your computer, wait a minute, then return to retrieve a signal (note that when starting the computer when doing this, there is no signal from the monitor until Windows has fully loaded a backup. The post still does not appear!). At any other time when I'm booting my computer, I get a post process and launch the only monitor not only when it starts after a crash Lord of the Rings Online -monitor.

Re: While playing game in 1680x1050 mode, after 10 minutes Dell 2007WFP goes into power save mode

I am honored that you decided to take on my problem. Let me clarify some things about the situation: - This only happens in games (only tested in Lord of the Rings Online so far). I put the game at 1680x1050 [supported by the game], and within minutes the problem starts. - This has not happened in any other situation, I do a lot of chatting and surfing the internet IRC, and everything was fine. - This is an EVGA GeForce 6600 GT AGP video card, bought about 3 months. - I have the latest video driver’s catalyst. How I can "upgrade" them? - I newly bought this monitor, and I utilized a NEC 15 "LCD, running the game at 1024x768 with AGP connection, and this problem not at all happened I hope this helps.

I installed ATI Catalyst Control Center from the time that previously had an ATI video card. Always I try to uninstall the ATI Catalyst Control Center, and the RPC error appears when I get a BSOD and my computer reboots. During boot, I see no post or anything else on the screen during boot up. Once Windows has completely loaded (I know by now how long it takes), if I turn the monitor off and on again, you get an end sign. I've noticed every time I do a hard reset, this problem also occurs, and cut power and on again after Windows has loaded signal returns.

I've tried uninstalling the ATI Catalyst Control Center from Add / Remove, and like before, my computer blue screened and I had to reboot. I went ahead and got a hold of the ATI uninstaller from ATI's site, as the guide suggested, and had to uninstall everything related to ATI. Back to add / Remove Programs, I noticed that ATI Catalyst Control Center was no longer present (awesome!). What should I do now?

I'm using a Logitech MX700 (originally a wireless mouse and keyboard combo, a dead mouse, the keyboard is still fine). Now I'm using a MX510 mouse cable. Logitech MX700 keyboard communicates with the receiver, which connects to a USB port to PS / 2 connector into the keyboard PS / 2 on my computer (I decided to go with this setup so I could use my BIOS '"awakening on the keyboard "function, which only works with PS / 2). My Logitech MX510 corded mouse is a direct connection via USB without converters.