Thread: Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q898 does not play any of the HDMI sound when connected to the TV

Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q898 does not play any of the HDMI sound when connected to the TV

I had recently bought an Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q898 and it is working fine except for an error in it, the thing is when I connect it to the LG tv there is no sound that is played from it, but when I connect it to the another notebook which is of dell the sound that is played in the notebook is fine and working properly in it, but it is not working in the LG tv, so please help me in this as I am not able to solve this problem.

Re: Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q898 does not play any of the HDMI sound when connected to the TV

The thing is that if the TV of yours is not having the presence of the HDMI, then it will be difficult to connect it to the TV, the only thing to do is by using the VGA composite or the some of the connector that will help you in getting the connection to be stable in it, also the HDMI that is to be produced on the monitor must be obtained with the help of the headphone, headphone which is an electrical which will help in getting the sounds in a proper manner when it is properly set in the control panel of the laptop of yours.

Re: Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q898 does not play any of the HDMI sound when connected to the TV

Recently I had purchased an Acer aspire 5920 with no HDMI connection present in it; also I got a Toshiba Regza TV for free it was in some scheme that was present when I had purchased it. The thing is that, I am trying to watch a film from my laptop on my TV that I had got with the laptop. I tried doing the same thing with the help of the VGA cable, but when I connect the two system together they provide the sounds but my laptop goes completely blank or you can say that it just go black. I tried doing the various changes graphic properties and control panel options. But I am not getting the things rightly done by me. Any ideas why my laptop goes blank and what should I do so that I can see the movie in the laptop.

Hi, There is a Function key that enable the output in three modes likely Laptop, external only and both the screens. Every time you press any of the key it goes to the next setting. Try to do the setting with this. The thing is that the TV is set to receive the VGA signals and some time the laptop that is present is sometime compatible and some time it is not. Also the sound that is transmitted in the headphone will help in configuring the input to the TV which is not providing any of the sound at present. This thing work for some of the computer and not for the same.

Hello, the thing is I am trying to connect my HP laptop to the Sony Bravia TV which is a year old. The HDMI output and the cable are been present for the same. When I tried connecting the laptop to the TV that I am having with the normal connection, I am not able to get any of the display on the TV, as I tried doing a lot of modifications but it was not helping me in getting this thing done in a proper format, also I am getting an error message in the TV saying that the signal that were provided is not been properly supported by the TV, so now what to do about this problem.