Thread: Qosmio X505-Q887 screen is not showing the display in a proper manner

Qosmio X505-Q887 screen is not showing the display in a proper manner

Recently I am facing problem in the display of the laptop, the laptop that I am using is Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q887, the thing is when I turn on the laptop, after 5 minute it just go blank, it just wake up when I try to shake the mouse or press any key on the keyboard. But now when it comes on, the thing is the display is fully in a mess state, so because of that I can’t do anything. Also because of this the laptop just is in a freeze state. Now when I tried to press the power button it just start but again the same problem is been occurring in it. So please help me in coming out of this. I had recently updated the Nvidia graphic card driver, so is this causing the problem in it.

Re: Qosmio X505-Q887 screen is not showing the display in a proper manner

Did you tried uninstalling the driver that you have install in the laptop, because there might be some fault in the driver that you have installed in the laptop, so just try doing that and see that what is the result, according to me this is not the exact problem in the laptop of yours, but there is no harm in trying the same. Also see that the Bios setting of your Laptop is been properly maintain also that can create the problem in it. Just do one thing; just roll back all the setting that you have done in the laptop to be sure what is happening.

I think the main problem is in the back light which is in the verge of burning, this is a very normal problem that is been seen in the LCD. Also fixing this thing is not that expensive, you just have to replace the monitor cold cathode tube, which is happening for some of the reason in it. Before that you just try to on the back light by tapping the FN and the F6 simultaneously. This will turn the back light on. Then this will help you in getting the back light working in a proper manner if it is working, but if it is not working then you have to replace that thing.

Some of the LCD has some of the problem in resolution of it. Some time it happens that it just shows its resolution and it do not show any of the thing in it. Also there are some of the video card drivers which allow you to stretch and rescale the display, do one thing just go in the advanced display property in that you will find that there is a checkbox that is present in it. Once you have found that then go for the un checking the checkbox in it.

I think that this is the problem of the virus that is present in the laptop of your, it may happen that the virus gain the control of the whole laptop that is present in the initial stage by gathering lots of memory to fire itself. Try to scan the laptop with a good anti virus which is available in the internet, if you fine any of the virus then it is sure that this is causing the error in it, but if not then it will be the error of the hard ware that is not working properly, go for a complete repair of the laptop operating system that should fix the problem that is present in the laptop of yours. If you are having windows xp operating system in it then goes for the repair of the laptop by inserting the windows repair cd.