Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-03-2011

Dell SP2008WFP: Has anyone gotten Webcam and Skype to work together

Does anyone get a job to do these together? But the video is black screen. Mike, MSN Messenger and Yahoo Messenger as well as, as well as working under the Dell software, video works. I also have the similar trouble in Vista Business and Skype 3.6.0.127 Skype is running a beta version of the latest official version of the new version. Anyone have any idea or any related help? If anyone gets anything about my issue than, please provide me. Any help is appreciated.
Old 27-03-2011

Re: Dell SP2008WFP: Has anyone gotten Webcam and Skype to work together

So our hardware (webcam screen, Dell) that I know for sure, work and work at MSN and Yahoo Messenger. Dell webcam drivers like you do not exertion with Skype. Skype and MS, we base the driver to experiment with your webcam. How to remove Dell Webcam Driver. The following is a list of drivers that should be removed (that Dell always can reinstall them after the disk)
  1. Dell Webcam Center
  2. Live! Cam Avatar Creator
  3. Advanced Video FX engine
  4. Live! Cam Avatar v1.0 for
  5. Integrated Webcam Driver (1.00.13.0608) Monitor
  6. Dell Webcam Manager
I want to know if it works.
Old 27-03-2011

I have the same problem the screen is not a black Dell Skype web and help me, he complains they do not even acknowledge also would not I say to myself as the USA from Spain, I aid, with no good does not Online to this is the number of his lips and could not monitor online records to aid him too late he dwelt in a phone, but it I was into the wilderness. I think the Drive refers to the period do not make a Skype! All I have endeavored the updates and the dissimilar I think is related to the USB hub software means as the beginning and the / webcam and Skype, but you can change the axis of the / After I see to load Skype. Often at times and certain that will make you think or thought he did, believe me, often fails. So here's which works, and some Skype users in the market place confirm there as this solution is
  1. Start your computer as normal
  2. Skype in the shops, the sign of the light but did not so Skype
  3. Turn Off the Monitor the way of the power button
  4. Skype, now one half acknowledge webcam
This works fine at the moment when there is darkness, how often it is necessary that the steps of the computer to repeat the previous. First invented the USB disconnect, but a pain that's another way.
Old 27-03-2011

I just got this monitor and I'm also running in the same problems. It's a huge headache. The first time you install the webcam drivers from the CD and the camera would not work. It did not work at Dell and Skype program also. I have tried it in Yahoo Messenger and again, do not work. For a brief period, after uninstalling all drivers, Skype is used and it worked successfully. After restarting the computer, again not working properly. Now I'm trying to use with Skype 3.5, and again, no luck. This is a serious issue that should not be happening and it would be very appreciated if the people of Dell could give us a clear solution or a patch or something.
Old 27-03-2011

After everything has started, turn off the monitor power switch in the right corner - then back on. I did everything I did, it was all in vain - that would not work with any service, but once you turn off / after boot, everything works normally - allowing the system to recognize the webcam. I agree, Dell is not doing a good job with this - I was all ready to turn the monitor when I tried it and everything works perfectly. Good luck.
Old 06-04-2011

I know that Vista is picking on something because it makes the little "something has been disconnected" sound when you turn it off and then makes the "something is connected" sound when turned on, and still not working. The annoying fraction is I cannot utilize my exterior webcam now because Dell is integrated Skype freeze. Generally I have great experiences with Dell stuff, but this is getting ludicrous. Thanks for the tips and I hope that something in the works somewhere.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Monitor & Video Cards
Tags: , , , , ,