Thread: Can we use STB with Dell U2410 monitor using HDMI?

Can we use STB with Dell U2410 monitor using HDMI?

Hello friends I have just purchased this new Dell U2410 monitor and am easily making use of it to help to project my laptop on this wide monitor screen, but there is one doubt that I am having for a long time and would want that you should help me out. I am thinking of making this monitor to use with the set up box using the HDMI cable, but since I don’t know whether it will work or not so I would want your advice for same, so please provide your views guys.

Re: Can we use STB with Dell U2410 monitor using HDMI?

As far as I know I don’t think so that there is any possibility through which you will be able to get the set up box to work with the monitor since it is not a TV, it is only used for the display purpose so I don’t think so that there is any possibility through which you will be able to get the channels on the Dell monitor through the HDMI port. It would be best if you can only make it use as a secondary monitor.

Dude the Dell Monitor which you have got doesn’t have the any inbuilt speakers with it so if you can any how get the set up box connected with the HDMI to get the channels on the Dell monitor screen then it won’t be possible for you to get the sound or the audio since there is no direct way so as to get the speakers connected to the monitor or the set up box, so I don’t think so that there is any other possibility do this.

If you are really looking forward to get the set up box channels to get displayed through the Dell monitor so that you can enjoy the effect of the full screen so what I would want you to do is that you should get a TV tuner installed on the system of yours and then from there project your monitor screen onto the Dell monitor so that you will be able to get the more wide and high resolution images on the monitor, so try this one out and you will surely going to get the monitor to run with the STB service.

Hey sure why not you will surely be able to get this set up box to get connected to the Dell monitor so as to get everything on the monitor. This is one of the thing that has been implemented in this new Dell laptop and so I think that you can easily make use of the set up box, to get connected to the Dell monitor in order to achieve the same on the monitor.