Thread: Which is a 32 inch LCD-TV better than Sony 32EX400?

Which is a 32 inch LCD-TV better than Sony 32EX400?

I am currently planning to buy a 32 inch LCD-TV .So while looking for it I have just shortlisted the Sony 32EX400.But are there any other LCD’s which are better than the Sony 32EX400 or something like that in the same price range. Also I would tell you that I will use it as a HTPC or for gaming purpose with 75% would be media viewing and 20% gaming and the rest light web surfing. So keeping these things in mind please suggest me a good LCD TV.

Re: Which is a 32 inch LCD-TV better than Sony 32EX400?

I just had a look at your question and I honestly feel that there are many options with which you can go. But I would tell you that you should go for a SONY and then tell us how the text looks. Also there are other few options like the Samsung C530 or the C540 or you can even go for C550.All this options are open to you with which you can go forward and will help you in all the above mentioned purposes. SO these are my options with which you can go ahead.

I think that there is a option of LG open with you. But in the hindsight the LG LD 450 would not be as that great as the Sony EX400 series. I am not suggesting that LG isn’t good but the EX400 is supposed to be a bit better than LG. Also if you look at it financially then it would be better than the LG. So to be frank you just have to go with the Sony 32EX400 itself. And if you want to look behind it then you may look out for Samsung.

Thanks for your replies. I suppose that the text on Sony is very bad. SO thanks for that. Now speaking about Samsung I hadn't thought about it in any way as I hadn't been impressed with them previously. I really had a bad experience with them in the past. And speaking about LG then it’s even down to Samsung as the rates may be too high than what I expected. So probably I have to go with Sony itself as other seems to be bad options.

I would say you that don’t go with LG LD460's.This is because I really had a very bad experience with it. The images were really blurry and didn’t seem to change. And sometimes they really become extremely blurry. However the LD550 was very good in every aspect of displaying moving images. So everything was fine and the image itself was very sharp with very nice and wide range of colors to work with. But it’s a bit expensive. So I would suggest you to go for LG LD 550 even though it is a bit expensive.

I would tell you my experience with the Sony .I would tell you that the Sony EX400 was very nice. It really had a smooth playback although sometimes a little blurry with very fast moving images .To go along with it, it had a really nice vivid colors along with a good contrast. And I you look at the cost then it is way cheaper than the Samsung 530 and much cheaper than the C550.So looking at all the points I would tell you that you should go with Sony 32EX400.