Thread: Leakage in Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW

Leakage in Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW

I have Nov04 A00 model. Leaks in the upper right corner. I think people tend to just turn on and run default wallpaper and bright colors on their monitors and ignore the issue, a small part of energy users realize and do something about it. Dell no doubt is aware. I received mine on Christmas Eve, and I'm calling out to you, as today is the first day of work after the break. This model is new! Just a couple of weeks available. So the role of client and through client service is what has to occur. No hesitation Dell is barking tree LG in this case. I am sure that Dell is a case of not wanting to fix it.

Re: Leakage in Dell UltraSharp 2005FPW

At the same position. My 2005FPW (Nov 2004) and the backlighting problem I am ready to send back. Dell does not care if I send a resolution asking the backlighting issue. Their response to me that you want to send a replacement unit. I do not really monitor output is not the problem have been fixed interest. Think it would be more cost effective to Dell customers are given a monitor if I want to extend the deadline for them to return. Dell this time would be given to correct the problem, and only once instead of the original units. Dell will start soon if we do not listen to my "to ensure total customer satisfaction" and the next time that the output will be acceptable to have the game to start.

It probably not until next week I will be a forum for customers who have the problem back in 2005 have said to that other persons response to a previous screen. It is best to send another one off the contents of these replacements are on the same problem. What to tell customers about their need to replace some of the official response I got. Dell is aware of and monitor the light of these problems are resolved as quickly as they can work.

But what do we do if we have these more than 21 days? Dell will extend the return period of these? I'm in my third panel having dead pixels does not bother me. What bothers me is that the lighting is very uneven across the screen. Most of the screen is fine, but there are three places where the backlight is much brighter. Oh yes, I did talk to the "supervisor" of India who assured me that I can return it for a replacement once Dell addresses these units, but its more than 21 days, but that does not 't mean much to me or others, because if you call back there will never be a note about this. It would be nice to have some kind of guarantee; otherwise it will be easier to return it and Viewsonic fp921b going for $ 539 and would definitely not backlight the subject or dead pixels.

I have a 2005FPW dated November 4 A00 version (sorted December 1) and had an excess of light in every corner, and a stuck pixel about 1 inch from the center. I RMA'd the day 20 and the replacement was delivered on day 24. This, dated December 4 and A00 do not see any light leakage objectionable and does not yet have not pixels. Maybe the replacements are getting better in the lot in December. I just keep trying until you get a good one.

I'm working on sending two units back. Jesse appreciate input and help but I do not want to be surprised with the response that these monitors are fine and not be able to fully get back on the road. It is unfortunate to know that Dell have limited staff must have some kind of procedures for customers and support staff are not left hanging like this. I realized how bad the issue is when playing some games all hazy dark and difficult to understand due to the blooming effect of background light.