Thread: Need few information on Dell 2407WFP 24 inch Widescreen Monitor

Need few information on Dell 2407WFP 24 inch Widescreen Monitor

I am using dell products from the beginning or you can say I am dell savvy. I like the all dell products because it’s come with full warranty. Now I just heard about Dell 2407WFP 24 inch Widescreen Monitor, I see few images of it and I just like that monitor. So, I am going to buy this monitor. Therefore, before buying this I just need few information of this. If anyone here has any idea or has any information on this than, please provide me.

Re: Need few information on Dell 2407WFP 24 inch Widescreen Monitor

I tried the Dark Messiah, gothic III, FEAR, Far Cry, Prey, Doom 3, Neverwinter Nights 2, The Witcher, C & C 3 and Assassin's Creed. The image quality is very good; the monitor is developed in any of the previous games great. Strangely, the realism and gamma of the image was much better in the multimedia mode in the game. Currently I have ridden a SLI of 8800gts and that with less, it is impossible to play many games at 1920x1200. Took a week to send the second card and I have found. Also from what I see, within a year I will have to change, possibly with the appearance of the 99 and the new platform CPUs. So per my suggestion you just buy this.

Yes, if we talk about the image quality than, Using the nokia test, images and other I can say that this monitor is well justified his fame. Personally I quite like the contrast adjustment and I had to spend time adjusting the colors as the screen tends to exaggerate a little greens. The resulting quality is excellent accompanied and a spot size smaller than most monitors in its price and category.

Dell just show us the specifications and features of your new monitor LCD of 24 inches, the 2407WFP-HC is capable of covering 92% of the NTSC color space. The 2407WFP-HC, like the 3007WFP-HC comes with the technology of Dell True Color, through which improves graphics performance and video. All other features linger unaffected. The Dell 2407WFP goes on sale in Japan, tomorrow June 19 at a price of 108,000 yen or $ 875 when you appeared on the American market. Although some critics say that Dell might skip this model and market U.S. LED model directly, as currently on the market competition screens with better color quality.

The Dell 2407WFP-HC is a 24-inch LCD with 1,920 x 1,200 pixels covering 92% of the NTSC color gamut, which is good news for photographers and video editors. What else? For contrast 1.000:1, 450 candelas per square meter and 6-millisecond response time, as well as flash card reader 9-in-2 and all types of connectors including RGB, S-Video, composite video, DVI and USB few but unfortunately no HDMI . But not for Argentina, as always.

I was really interested in a previous model and when I decided to buy it, this was discontinued, and I left the new 2407WFP at the same price as the previous one US $700 here in Buenos Aires. But I wanted to ask if he shows consistency in colors, and if moving the head in various vertical angles the contract is seen. In short, as it would use to work on graphics for print, was interested in knowing if you have a good command of color.

Not that you refer to color uniformity, but if your question is that if the monitor playing a uniform color across the screen is yes. The horizontal viewing angle is 178 degrees vertical is enough for 3 people are watching the monitor without losing the viewing angle. The color management is good, I use it for shooting and for me it is important to skin color portraits. The color is very true, only you have to fit with the profile that comes and the program you use. Update the monitor specification link in the post, and if you follow the link so you can see. Hope that helps.