Thread: Unable to project laptop to the Philips 42PFL7695H/12 TV

Unable to project laptop to the Philips 42PFL7695H/12 TV

Guys I am facing some kind of a problem while trying to project the laptop screen onto the Philips Tv that I have purchased just weeks ago and while I am trying to connect the laptop to TV with the help of the Wifi Media connect application that I have downloaded and installed on the laptop. When I try to search for the Tv screen through that software I get a message "Searching for a TV on the network" which I the laptop does not finds it. The net on the TV is running fine, it is only that I am unable to search the TV network, so can someone help me to know that what is causing this problem.

Re: Unable to project laptop to the Philips 42PFL7695H/12 TV

Dude first of all make sure that you are in the range of the TV that is the laptop shouldn’t be that far away from the TV. If that distance is perfect then make sure that you have got the Wifi Media Connect software properly installed onto the laptop of your as there could be a problem with the software not able to detect the TV of yours, so you must do one thing that you should try to install the software again in the hope that this time to detect the TV.

Dude first of all have you got the Philips wireless dongle with which you will be able to get the other deice to know that you are in the network, this dongle will help the wifi Media connect software to help detect the other device since it is the dongle that actually gets connected to the laptop and through which you will be able to get the screen of the laptop on your Philips TV. So if you have not got this one yet then I request you to get this first and then see what happens.

Guys I have already got the dongle way before getting the software and I have even tried connecting from the laptop but unfortunately every time the laptop shows the same results, no device found. I have even reinstalled the software many times but it is the same results. Also I have even got the laptop and the TV at the close distance, but then also I am not able to get the TV detected. So can someone help me to know that what could be the problem.

Dude make sure that the TV is in the network perfectly that is it is constantly receiving the internet that will help the TV to stay in the network through which it will be able to help the laptop to detect the TV. So make sure that it is receiving the internet connection properly and then see if it can get detected by the laptop. Since there is a every chances that the TV is not in the network for the laptop to recognize.

Dude I have find out a way so as to search for the TV network from the laptop using the Wifi Media Connect software and it is that you will have to switch off your TV first and then open that Wifi Media Connect software and search for the device that is you will have to click on the search option. As soon as you press the search button make sure that you switch on the TV as that will take its network to come in effect and you will get the option of the TV on that software, through which you will be able to see them all easily.