Thread: Wired sounds with my new Philips 46PFL9705H/12

Wired sounds with my new Philips 46PFL9705H/12

Hello friends I have brought this new Philips 46PFL9705H/12, Net TV and I have got to know that there is some kind of a difference in the sound that I can hear every single time from the TV. Whenever I start the TV from the rest position I find that there is some disturbance with the sound that comes through the Tv and after that it becomes proper. Even sometimes while changing the channel I again get some distortions in the sound which remains for some time and after that it goes again, so can someone help me to know that what is really wrong and what should I do to get this thing to work properly.

Re: Wired sounds with my new Philips 46PFL9705H/12

Dude It would be better if you can help to provide some more details like have you did something mischievous with the television, that is whether you have done something damaged to the TV that would have directly reflected to the speakers of the Philips Tv of yours, or any other activity that might have affected the speakers of the TV indirectly, if this is the case then I think that there could be some internal problem with the speakers that is responsible for this wired sound.

Have you checked out whether there is something suspicious going out with the settings of the sound and music of the TV, or you must try to modify the settings of the Philips TV and then see if it can help you to get rid of that problem that you are having with the sounds. So try this out first and then see if you can get to rid of the weird sound effects problem with your TV.

Dude you will have to update the firmware of the Philips 46PFL9705H/12 and then see if you can get the problem of the sound to get solved after that. I have come to know that there are many people who are going through some kind of a glitch with the Philips Tv and that is why I would suggest you that you should update the firmware of the TV and then see if the problem of the sounds gets solved, as it could be possible that the glitch would be in the firmware and not the speakers.

Hello friends I had downloaded 140.32 and installed it on my Philips 46PFL9705/K02 but I don’t why the problem of the audio still persists. Now I don’t think so that there any more trail left with this TV. Also I would want to know that is there any way through I can bypass the audio onto some other source so that I can come to know that whether it is the speakers that are at fault or is it that the Tv that is at fault.

Dude if you are think about making use of a different source to get the sound, then I would suggest that you should make use of the audio jack that is provided at the back of your TV and connect speakers to the same and see if can get the sound from there, also I think that you will requires some kind of a speakers that comes with inbuilt amplifier to provide sufficient power for it to run successfully. So try this out and then see what happens.