Thread: Philips 37PFL8605H/12 showing weird images

Philips 37PFL8605H/12 showing weird images

Guys I have brought this new Philips 37PFL8605H/12 and at the early days with this TV set I would get good ,rich and amazing quality images but since quite few days I have noticed that there is some kind of a weird thing happening at the top left corner of the TV set. This distortion in the image at the top left only happens for a few moment and after that it becomes fine and then again it happens, So can someone help me to know that why is this happening and what should I do to get this problem solved.

Re: Philips 37PFL8605H/12 showing weird images

In using the TV I would want to know that have you damaged it like some how you might have done something that would have caused some damaged to the TV set of yours at the top left corner and that is why you are getting the distortion with the images that you are getting on the screen, I think that this is certainly to do with some kind of a pressure that you might have unknowingly inserted on the screen and that is the reason why you are not getting the images properly.

Have you checked out the settings of the image and everything that is related to the picture quality and then see if you can able to do something changes in the settings of the picture that will help you in getting rid of the distortions that is happening at the top left corner of the screen. Keep changing the settings of the TV and see if there is anything that you can do with the quality of the images.

Dude if you are unable to make the distortion go away still then the only other thing that has been left is that you will have to upgrade the firmware of the same as I have come to know that there are some or the other problem that is faced by everyone with this TV and so I would expect that changing or upgrading the firmware might help you to get the images well back to what it was at the earliest stages when you had brought the TV.

Guys I have upgraded the firmware modified all the settings as I can related to image and the picture control but then also I am facing the same distortion with the image on the top left corner of the TV. I don’t think so that I have ever damaged the TV knowingly or unknowingly, the Tv was there where it was from the very beginning and that is why I don’t know from where did the problem started, so can someone help me to know that what should I do to overcome this problem.

If still you are unable to solve the problem with the images than I think that this is a permanent issue which can be only solved if you call the Philips customer care and tell them to either get the glitch fix or tell them that give you the product replaced. With this I think that you will not only get the problem fixed but you will even get a new piece of the same TV that you can enjoy the most as you would want.