Thread: Philips 40pfl5605K sound is not proper

Philips 40pfl5605K sound is not proper

Hello friends I have brought this new Philips 40pfl5605K LED TV and although in the beginning I found that everything is perfect that is all its pictures and sounds were perfect but after sometime I found that the sound started to degrade and I was not getting the sound which I was getting at the earlier stage, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how should I get the sound back which I was getting earlier, so guys please provide your suggestion.

Re: Philips 40pfl5605K sound is not proper

Dude have you checked whether there isn’t something changed in the settings of the sound of your TV, it can be possible that someone you might have changed the settings of your TV and that is why you are unable to get the sound perfectly, so you should first check all the settings that is there and make the desired changes wherever necessary for you to get the sound perfectly.

Dude which version of the firmware are you having on your system, I think that there are many users who are facing some or the other kind of a problem those who are running the old version of the firmware, so I would request you that you should get the 140.27 version of the firmware install it and see if you can get the sound to come perfectly after that, I hope that this will solve the problem.

Guys I have already went through all the settings of the sound that has been provided by you but unfortunately none of them was able to solve the degradation that has happened in the sound. I have also looked to change the firmware but I think that there is some kind of a lowness still in the sound as compared to what I was getting earlier, so can someone suggest what should I do next.

If after going through all the above solutions still you are unable to get the sound perfectly from the system then the only way that is remaining is to inform the Philips support center for the same and tell them about the problem that you are facing, since they are the only one who will be knowing what is wrong and will provide you with the right solutions, so don’t waste time and inform them as soon as possible.