Thread: Does ATI Radeon HD 6970 run Crysis 2

Does ATI Radeon HD 6970 run Crysis 2

Hello guys yesterday I download the demo of Crysis 2 from the EA games website. But I am so much confuse that it is possible to run this game on my ATI drivers. Because in my system configuration I am using ATI drivers with Intel core 2 duo. And according to me it’s not possible to run this on ATI driver. It is possible to get good frame per second (FPS) with this drivers? Now I have a question that it is possible to run this on DX11 on ATI Radeon HD 6970 etc. if possible then please add some screenshot for this? Please help me out to clear this doubt. All replies are appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Does ATI Radeon HD 6970 run Crysis 2

Hello I hope this will clear your doubt about this DX11. Well according to me the Crysis 2 demo features runs only with DX9 with hardcore and gamer settings. If you are using hardcore setting with the maximum resolution then you will get above 40 frames per seconds (FPS) with this. I am using gamer settings and I am getting nice FPS with this settings. But I am using DX9. Even I am having the question that how it will run with the DX11. And I am also using hotfix 11.1 so I am able to play this with good fps.

Hi all, for me it’s not possible to play with this 11.2. It gives me 20 or 30 frames per seconds (FPS) after settings 1920x1200 resolutions. And when I am plying this with 1280x800 resolutions it gives me 30 or 40 fps. In addition I acquire CFX sparkling. But optimistically AMD can address this before game is launching. So please help me out to solve this problem. I am out of ideas now. I try to find about this on internet but no luck. If anyone know about this please share your knowledge with us thank you.

Hello guys, according to me if you are Running this on 1920x1200 resolution with the hardcore settings then everything is enabled, it will gives you 50 frames per seconds which is a average fps. The abnormal minor malfunction but more often than not when a nade gust up in my face or incredible other than very well-mannered for a Crysis game, in point of fact kind of dissatisfied to a scale. It was expecting chop-city, or even hopeful for it. I would like more software that sprint my hardware into the position. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you. If anyone fined any interesting with this doubt then please reply.

I, in addition installed taking place my SSD and I believe the simply minor malfunction I knowledgeable was throughout the preliminary state. I have written in the beginning. And I reboot my system. And after that it is quite smooth as silk underwater, outdoors, inside, heavy fighting, Jump to intense fighting etc. I agree, however, the bloom in this game is a type of stay on control. Occasionally I even feel under the influence seem. I cannot immediately do whatever thing with it. But maybe that's the point ... I do not know, and how to make an account. took me about 15 seconds. No problems, coupling, signed and ready, 30 seconds later I was playing.

Hi the demo is not awful, it's type of entertaining, it experience approximating like I am playing Halo on Xbox 360, the models are extremely comparable with the helm, armor, and movement. Field of view is close and the entire experiences give the impression to activate linear shot. The majority people do not even zoom lens; the console in anticipation of the end XD other than it is entertaining, despite the fact that for a time, the obsession is that gets old very fast. Immediately do not feel approximating a FPS through for the PC or for the reason that it was not.