Thread: Now acquire a Philips TV with Net TV

Now acquire a Philips TV with Net TV

Sorry to say but I have just purchased a television with this net TV and I have to be honest it is not too superior, when the United Kingdom have more targeted services to us as France24 and the application of time does not help that I have not reviewed any of the other as there is nothing worth using, will we be receiving ITV, BBC applications, 4oD for these sets at any time? Where is the video rental service and does not seem to appear on my list? Apart from the Net TV, television is great. I want to know about your opinion on net TV. Please reply.

Re: Now acquire a Philips TV with Net TV

I do not know about you but I hardly use my television to watch any show in its normal time broadcast network. Yes, approximately the entire my television viewing is done from my workstation on sites such as Hulu instead of television. No wonder companies like Netgear are inventing applications such as Internet television player to connect your computer to the television to watch television online. I hope you will be satisfied with my information about it.

It seems that Philips has determined to invest in Internet television market again with its new application of Net TV. Net TV permits a user to right to use many web sites on your television as well as eBay, YouTube, MeteoGroup, Netlog, and even My Album. The user can access these sites from the comfort of your remote. This request is to be used in the 8000 and 9000 televisions. 8000 series needs a cable Internet connection, while the 9000 is completely wireless.

Philips has recently launched its TV service network that will focus on its line of high-end TVs (especially those that plunge beneath the Philips 9000 and 8000 the range), allowing you to browse selected sites from the comfort of your living room lounge (or anywhere else you choose to set the TV, of course). Not everything the Internet can access however, as they are limited to a predetermined group of sites like YouTube, and My Album among others.

However, minor deficiencies in the operation of Philips Net TV: The user controls some pages keypad remote control, but others with the cross of the cursor. And some applications require a mixture of the two systems - the logic is a bit weak here, if you ask us. Alternatively, we loved the possibility of normal access WWW sites through web browser. If you want to check something quickly during a break from advertising, for example, it is not necessary to go to boot the computer.

It is hard to see life with no the Internet: We download music, email, business contacts, and watch videos on YouTube So it is not surprising that anyone came up among the idea of doing all this on television, from the comfort of your couch - even when, a few years ago, Bill Gates, categorically ruled out the possibility. Philips calls its Internet characteristic "Net TV". If you attach a TV with this equipment, like the Philips 42 PFL 8404 H, to the Internet by a router, you can content in the online doorway Philips. All you need to do to get to the home page is to click the "Net TV" button on the remote control