Thread: First Nvidia GeForce GTX 590 Benchmark Result Leaked

First Nvidia GeForce GTX 590 Benchmark Result Leaked

I just newly heard that Nvidia GTX 590 Benchmark Result Leaked. I can’t believe that this is true, but while I heard this I think it’s may be true. So after that I just start searching this on the various sites, but can’t find proper information about this. Even I ask this to my hardware engineer friend but he also doesn’t have any idea about this. So please if anyone here has any idea or any other information about this than please provide me.

Re: First Nvidia GeForce GTX 590 Benchmark Result Leaked

GeForce GTX 590 is the login name confirmed NVIDIA's flagship. GF110 GPU with dual cores offers CUDA 1024 and 3GB of memory. Perhaps most thrilling is that the launch is scheduled for February, at the same time as AMD Radeon HD 6990 is expected to arrive. Fermi NVIDIA's architecture has left from being a cackle in 2009 to be the father of a very respectable family, which offers faster graphics card solitary GPU - GeForce GTX 580. The corporation is on a roll now and is expected to continue until the release of the GeForce GTX 560 Ti with a new flagship. The novel graphics card comes with double graphics circuit and according to dependable sources the name is put to GeForce GTX 590.

I think it’s a fake. Look at the date of baselines: 17/11/2010, how can OBR have the card at this time? (8 days after throwing 580). It is very easy to forge the name of the GPU, editing a simple registration is enough? It has already been discussed around the hardware forums (xtremeSystems etc). OBR is notorious for having a lot of false information and screenshots. 2x 580 in SLI cannot push the numbers with 16x CSAA those in this resolution mode Crysis ware enthusiastic, how a dual GPU based on those be done? It's fun to see some "web site" follow this post, when it seems you have not even read the date on which the bank made false. They just jump on the numbers to forget all logic and absolutely not check their validity.

The novel graphics card arrives with two NVIDIA GPUs GF110 and decided to go all-in with the shader. It goes with the top model with 512-core CUDA GF110, which translates to 1,024 total CUDA cores and 2 x memory bus of 384 bits. The reason NVIDIA has chosen to use the maximum number of cores CUDA is that this becomes a more efficient solution to the rotation of the shader units and increasing frequencies. GeForce GTX 590 will take place significantly lower voltages and clock frequencies of GeForce GTX 580 GPU using a single GF110. This is a quite apparent sacrifice considering that GTX 580 is 244 watt TDP rating, with a single GPU.

I could not find the picture published in the future layout of the NVIDIA GTX 590 at Beyond3D, it will sport dual GPU with 512 cores GF110 CUDA, what I already knew though. To ensure that the 1024 NVIDIA CUDA cores using a 12 layers PCB additional copper and a power supply of 10 phases. Includes 3 GB of memory GDDR5 shares space on the printed circuit with a bridge chip PCIe x16 and two 8-pin connectors for power supply.

There is only a day until the launch of GeForce GTX 590 is official, retailers have begun to receive the first batch of cards from NVidia’s partners and a Chinese retailer online has even published a few pictures of the Asus version of the solution dual-GPU graphics. Although the 590 GTX is the fastest card ever released by Nvidia, Asus has decided to go beyond their regular commercial packaging that uses a green box that holds the card and all accessories. A few photographs along with technical specifications of the Gigabyte version of the GTX 590 as well leaked online.