Thread: Flyback transformer not performing in Sony CRT KD30SX955

Flyback transformer not performing in Sony CRT KD30SX955

Anyone know if some of the Sony CRT HDTV 2005 is likely to have FBT (flyback transformer; also called line out transformer) leaves? my 30 inch Sony KD30XS955 has less than 1600 hours of use over 5 1 / 2 years in a very clean / low ambient dust contamination and a potential buyer based on which should lower the price of this model is prone to FBT failure. Are his complaint is justified? The HDTV is usual in every technique the best way I can observe. It is connected to a surge protector high quality for enhanced protection against lightning.

Re: Flyback transformer not performing in Sony CRT KD30SX955

I looked around and I have not found flaws FBT, but rather a solder joint problems and power supply troubles. What type of buyer would buy a TV they think is level to failure? Not that this is, but you would think he would look for one with a good record! Something sounds wrong with this man. After 1600 hours and 5-1/2 years of use, the chances are very good will his ability, which left not a few weeks. I hope now you are clear with your doubt.

I believe the purchaser is fishing for a justification to talk down. Why would anyone want a TV with (presumed) known defects in the first place when other used bazillions CRT TV absent there really cheaper? My Goodwill store has dozens of them and none more than fifty dollars. Of course someone was going to buy a used CRT TV is probably a cheap anyway. The thing is not worth much too big of a discount is expected? If it is only asking for some money out, go for it just to make the sale. It does not really matter why.

Let's summarize this. Want to sell this "classic" television has an excellent low hours on it for the reason that they wish for something enhanced. So in reality, maybe it isn’t all that vast (right?) Because you desire something better. We know that any failure will cost a fortune to fix because it is obsolete and size / weight of a baby elephant. We are not offering some warranty (understandable) so the possibility is totally on the buyer, who’s thinking "that could end through another package as the last.

I would obtain the $180. It's hard to even provide these things absent these days, much less acquire any change for them. We attempt to offer away our completely good and in outstanding situation 27" Sony Trinitron but still for entirely free there were no takers and we broken up dropping it off at the recycle storehouse. The only motive someone is agreeable to actually pay money for yours is for the reason that it's an HDTV.