Thread: How to add one more monitor in Eyefinity 3 monitor setup

How to add one more monitor in Eyefinity 3 monitor setup

I presently construct myself a killer triple screen sim racing rig and acquire a Sapphire HD 6950 to sprint them. I have another separate monitor on top of my desktop. I contain the triple screen of last night running rightly yet I cannot appear to locate a technique to get the monitor in fourth gear. I contain the triple screen settings plugged hooked on the display port and 2 DVI inputs. The autonomous monitor is associated to the HDMI input. I consider that I have to join the monitor screen throughout the second display port. Is this true, in fact, or should I be capable to obtain the work out of the HDMI? I attempt to generate a second set of appearance, but could not for some reason. I cannot wait to see how it works after the flash BIOS for 6970. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: How to add one more monitor in Eyefinity 3 monitor setup

Hello, according to me. I do not believe it maintain four monitors. I have a associated setup, but I pay money for a cheap NVIDIA Geforce 250 card to sprint the monitor four and Physix be concerned. Yes, I understand everything it does. It still shows on top of the AMD / ATI site how you are able to install in this arrangement 3x1 + 1 comprehensive. Unfortunately, it doesn't provide a entire load of information on top of HOW to perform it. Does anyone know how to setup this? Please share your knowledge with us. Thank you.

To make this easier I have found to identify all the monitors, turn off all but your center of the screen, so it says 1. Select the option to create group presentation, 3X1 select from the dropdown menu, and now, click Eyefinity the other two monitors, mouse over them to see which is which. You will be asked to click on the screens that are blue to set the layout and give you the option to make an offset bezel. Following the presentation group was established on 3 monitors to be number 1. Then you still have the other, click the fourth sitting there on that and select extend, drag to where you where you are. That's it. It's good to have a room for the sidebar and gadgets for monitoring the system, and the Eyefinity. Mine is setup with DVI port and display 2, not using the HDMI as you are. You also do not create a second set of appearance, only the fourth monitor variety after being set display group. My biggest complaint so far is that no adjustment feature window to the display group. With any luck the vsync issue will not be afraid to ask either when the second card is in.

Require toward plug up the monitor into display port. The 6950 simply has dual-link DVI ports communal between DVI and HDMI is theoretically simply DVI with audio. This means that the three ports, only two can be functional at any given time. To use the third and fourth screens, you need to run the ports are shown as these are independent of the DVI ports. The merely exclusion to the law of the cards is azure. They infrequently put in an additional DVI single link with the dual-link DVI, allowing you to use the two DVI ports and HDMI port at the same time. This was completed in 5770 I suppose. If you did a 6900 series as fine, this could lead to the execution of 5 monitors on one card with no daisy chain.

Thank you for your replies guys. It is identifying the 4th monitor, so then it is unspecified that the use of HDMI with the intention of one will in reality work. I will try to "drag" as soon as I get abode. In the company of my some degree of knowledge I click it in the middle of mutually control and annoying to "duplicate" and "expand." That was establishing with consequence about not being able to do that in the current setup. However, I have a sense of what they propose may be just the obsession for me to perform.

I did the whole thing you talk about. The whole thing was very well awaiting I attempt to extend the monitor room following a message saying that the procedure was "not supported by the current display settings." It's still there in the ACC and it is familiar. When I mouse in excess of individuals who are functioning, shows me that

Left Monitor Eyefinity Group at (2,1)
    Middle Monitor Eyefinity Group at (1,1)
    Right Monitor Eyefinity Group at (3,1)

The fourth Monitor Disabled.
    As soon as I click the arrow, it gives me the alternative to "duplicate" or "Extend". Not appear to wish for to allow me "enable." My CCC shows the 3 screens to set up as one to one (1) in the center screen. Anyone have any ideas?

Dual-link DVI is not in the cards for that. I attempt to copy your accurate configuration, detached one of my monitors and associated HDMI port DVI openly with no converter. Immediately I attempt to add the 4th monitor it articulate it is not a supported configuration, but works well with the display port. Eyefinity not extended desktop not working properly. It has nothing to do with the display group or anything, just a hardware limitation. Looks like you need to get another display port adapter if you want the 4th LCD.