Thread: Worth getting eyefinity through 2 monitors or May I even use it?

Worth getting eyefinity through 2 monitors or May I even use it?

I have two screens; Bad Corporation left a place when it shipped. No charge me yet anyway, you might get a third of what otherwise could not. I don’t have any solution I am very confused and now my question is: How Eyefinity between two screens? Does it still work? Do not worry about it? I'll probably just end up getting another monitor, but anyway. Please post your opinion on this and is possible then please provide your suggestion.

Re: Worth getting eyefinity through 2 monitors or May I even use it?

I do not observe why it would not work, but I am not positive. Gaming wise you would not wish for to do it across only two monitors. Unless you like looking at the bezels on monitors meet in front of you. Just take third. That is better for you as per my experience I provided a solution to you, once as you said the same problem I seen with my friend. And when he tried a thired monitor then he got solution for that particular problem. I hope this will help you.

It is depending upon what you are playing, most games I can believe will work superior with no the right bevel in the center of action. have torchlight - your character is split in half / whatever fps, his cross and will apply to any split / racing games could work, considering the car was the car to a monitor, maybe you would have to try it. In general, I like the idea of odd numbers - that way; you have a central screen with a more restricted. If you wish for two / because science Eyefinity can set up a 2x1 and take pictures of some games and post them for you just let me know.

Yes, but these cards do not assume it's a giant screen across two monitors - which is what he has to do with Eyefinity. Of course, most of the cards are the output to 2 screens, but as far away as games are troubled is at rest a display screen 2. Eyefinity opinion however shows that you have and groups on a large screen. 2x1 Eyefinity to work / but like most of us have said - it will not work for most games out there ... has focused right at the middle of the monitor.

Thanks to all, I welcome all the input. I think I will stick with the 280 I have until I get a third screen then upgrade to the 5800 series. Sucks I survive in Chile and no matter which PC / television is expensive as hell. An additional shit screen is going to run me $300 USD. A superior screen will break me. I had not thought about the focus being correct in the center of the bezel, immediately I read that I understand it was a horrific idea. Thanks for the propose on the pictures, maybe someone needs to see them out of curiosity but I believe we all have the same opinion 2 screen eyefinity sucks.