Thread: How to get back my sideway screen

How to get back my sideway screen

I am here with a peculiar problem in my newly purchased Dell XPS windows 7 compatible laptop, the problem starts occurring right from the last night. The screen of my system is goes to a sideway. Along with this also the screen is flickering for few times. I am a college student, and where as I recently purchased the system not having such kind of idea on these types of problem. I am basically using my system for gaming and sometimes for internet access. I am hoping someone from here will surely offer me some tricks to resolve this issue.

Re: How to get back my sideway screen

There is a setting (or combination of keys) for the screen sideways; this is collaborating with the graphics setting of your system. There are four modes (up, down, left, right) to rotate your desktop screen. the four modes are respectively, ctrl+alt+ up arrow for upside, ctrl+alt+down arrow for down side, ctrl+alt+right arrow for right side and ctrl+alt+left arrow for left side. Try with the keys to rotate and get the screen in normal mode. I hope this will surely help you.

As per my opinion regarding the screen flickering problem that you posted in your screen, the game those you installed in your system is compatible with the graphical interface that you have in your machine. First of all make sure about that, or whether the flickering problems I only occurred with the gaming console or not? in some of the cases I found that for some of the high definition game these types of issue are might be occurred, for that I recommend you to check the graphics setting of your machine along with the graphics setting of the gaming console, should be considerable of the graphical interface.

According to me , the graphics problem that you posted here is imply occurred for the graphics card driver, that is installed in your machine, so to overcome from this I recommend you one process, try this I hope this will be help you, open device manager and then open the display tab, under that right click on device driver, choose the update driver option, it will ask you to locate the installer program from your system, locate and then replace with the existing one. go through this technique, I was also get relief from this one when I was also facing a issue regarding the graphical performance in my system.

As per my opinion, the graphics problem is also can be occurring for the installed graphics program or the visual effects those are applied in your system, whereas I was also facing relevant type of issue in my system regarding the graphical performance, I was suing a updated and a high definition one, after encountered the problem first time I tried with update the graphics card software version, but this does not helped me, along with also applied some of the other tricks to resolve this issue. Nothing was helped me. After that when I searched deeply about this problem, I found that the cause of this problem is occurred for the other visual defect those were applied into my screen. I removed them and get relief from the problem. So if you are also having similar kind of applications in your system then removes that one.

Thank you all of you for your kind response regarding my problem. I get back my system screen into its desired position with that combination of keys, along with also get relief from the screen flickering issue by reload the hardware driver, if anyone from here aloes having similar issue then follow the above mentioned process anyone them will surely help you to get relief from the problem.