Thread: Does MSI GTX 570 is good over overclocking

Does MSI GTX 570 is good over overclocking

I need some information on GTX 570. I found a number of brands in the same name and getting confused to buy one. I have a Asus motherboard who's specification listed that this gpu is the best one for my system. I had found some more details and got on conclusion to buy the same. But the issue is that I want some support for overclocking in this. Overclocking is not the major part but just in some case if I prefer to play some games then how can I do the same. What you recommend for the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Does MSI GTX 570 is good over overclocking

GeForce GTX 570 was released to replace the GeForce GTX 470. When you read boths specifications you will find that GTX 570 has a maximum of GTX 480 specs but there is some more increase in the amount of memory. Comparison to GTX 470 the new one is longer is size and has better specs. The card is good an fine and works most well with latest games. There is also not a major issue with the drivers and operating system. The card is really a less buggy tool.

There is a similar range of card which is manufactured by MSI. The model is same MSI GTX 570. Both are high-performance graphics cards equipped with high cooling efficiency. Both can be overclocked and better. The card is simply designed to give you a better performance in comparison to Nvidia's. The thing is that this are based on same GTX 570 gpus but has more enhancement in quality. You can go for a 1GB model of the same.

There were actually two model of card which were released with the GTX 570. The fist was MSI N580GTX Twin Frozr II / OC which operates at the frequency of 823Mhz for the core, 1645Mhz shaders for the engine and memory 1536MB GDDR5 (384-bit) to 4276Mhz. And the GTX 570 was a bit lower in the case which operates at the frequencies of 786Mhz for the core, 1572Mhz shaders for motor memory and 1280MB of GDDR5 (320-bit) to 4200Mhz. So you get a proper comparison here about both the models.

The cooling system of GTX 570 by MSI is must better which comes with twin power large block or heat sink with aluminum fins on it. They are fixed with copper base covering both the GPU and VRM circuit. There are other more several copper heat-pipes introduces so that they can conduct the heat from the GPU to the heat sink and the fins of aluminum can remove the heat. These same are then helped by two 80mm fans. According to MSI this cooling system promises to lower temperatures by up to 20 ° and up 8dBA of noise.