Thread: Is GTX 580 is better than GTX 295

Is GTX 580 is better than GTX 295

Hello guys I am using Intel i7 processor with windows vista. Basically I am using my system only for gaming. I am having nvidia Geforce GTX 295 graphic card with my system. I if truth be told I wish for to DX 11, however my GTX 295 has no difficulty playing some game inside my resolution of 1900x1200 on top of my monitor Dell U2410. GTX 580 is a praiseworthy upgrade or I be supposed to wait in anticipation of the subsequently generation of video cards? Please help me to solve this confusion. All replies are greatly appreciated.

Re: Is GTX 580 is better than GTX 295

What are you playing at this time? What are you appearing to play in the upcoming? What do you observe DX11 features in individuals games? Are you be capable of to turn every the 'eye candy' in the current resolution of your game today? These are the entire questions you be supposed to ask yourself before expenses the additional change. For myself, I constantly go two to three steps underneath the range of the top video cards are troubled. The drop in prices measure up to to the performance seems to be the charming spot in attendance. I have not been dissatisfied yet. My current GTX470 to 1280 MB of GDDR5 memory has sufficient buffer to fulfill. And it is fast sufficient and smooth adequate to run every games.

Hello thank you for your quick reply on my query. I can be very successful in every my games. I play Battlefield 2, BC2 (DX 11), StarCraft 2, Company of Heroes, COD operations Black, l4d 2. I am immediately just about lost in lost in Bad Company 2. When I play a game I can use my computer to heat the whole room. It would be alive 2x 570 of the penalty? How long in anticipation of the subsequently generation of cards come out? Please help me and share your ideas with me. Thank you.

A single GTX570 with a significant savings and contribution the DX11 wish for to do the whole thing it wants in that resolution. If later-on the road next to some point, you experience require for additional firepower, and after that all that is necessary is to take an additional. And those prices will drop when new cards are on the rampage. It's a win, win for you. But look at it. I hope now you are clear with this. thank you.

A GTX 570 is different among equals in a number of games a little more commanding than others in association to the GTX 295. A GTX 580 is best at everything, usually in a very important, but if that will equate out a better gaming experience. so it depends on you. I uncertainty you will see a enough dissimilarity in the definite game play of the world to give good reason for buying a GTX 580 at this point if it is simply on performance. If you are like me and drool on the new hardware with a morbid fascination, then your hand is loving techy geek is 100 to 135 FPS. If I had the dollars to plop them down at this time on a GTX 580, the knowledge of a 570 or even 470 would be enough for my monitor 1080.

The 570 is fundamentally the similar in general speed as the 480 can be a bit slower for belongings super partial bandwidth and a bit earlier for wonderful imagine things shader limited long and runs cooler / quiet. The 580 is a little faster and still a little cool and quiet even though it costs more. I think the 480 is really weird man now, if there is one to avoid in complete alignment would be one now. Stick so as is or go for a 570 or a 580 DX11 to also make sure that at least improve the in general performance of a stroke, but for many the 570 appear probable that the most excellent beat for the money, particularly 1920x1200 and not 26 to 30. "