Thread: MSI GTX 470 contain wrong BIOS

MSI GTX 470 contain wrong BIOS

So I finally got to install the GTX 470 that I bought the black Friday, the M2D12 MSI. Overclocking the card very well in stock volts, arrived at 740/1480 with the stock of 0,975 vines. Since this is towards the bottom of the Fermi voltages, I was excited about the possibility of additional scope through increased stress. Paradoxically, however, while Afterburner MSI has worked to increase tension on all the cards of other brands that have used do not seem to work for this card. I have reinstalled and cleared afterburner configuration, but it’s ineffective. The other strangeness is that the card is identified as the Twin Frozr II card, which definitely is not. I wonder if the card has the wrong BIOS on it and that is causing not communicate with the VRM properly. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Re: MSI GTX 470 contain wrong BIOS

Hello I got the same card at the same deal. MSI Afterburner 2.1 Beta for voltage overclocking works. Check out the information on your screen capture GPU-Z for more information on your card. I am running Furmark on top of my card through the functioning voltage control along with AB 2.1 beta. I consider the only dissimilarity among this card and the TwinFreezer description is cooling. I hope this will helps you. Thank you.

After using Afterburner beta version it works, thanks man. As a side note I was pleasurably astonished by the noise level of the card. I used the fan profile afterburner to turn the fan to 100% at 80C and under OCCT not break 85. Failure the card is execution around 76 degrees at 78% fan that is not bad. Does not start receiving very audible up to 85% +. That's hot for a GTX470: / is it sufficient air inside the container? What temperature? Running 750/1500/1850 1.037v 80c I hit a Kombustor is stable (Furmark) to the fan speed 75%

IC Diamond 7 is one of the main products of TIM is absolutely associated to the divergence available. The matter I was having with HW Monitor and 470 with afterburner. Besides causing the fan to the cut at randomly, apparently to make the chip tracking to inform higher temperatures. HW Monitor With the fan removed, and 80%, my folding cargo temperatures are 77C and while playing I stay below 68C. I think it definitely can be improved further with a new application, but I ran out of sticks when my bubble was about 80% of what I wanted it to be. Also I'm not entirely sure how the grooves next to the heat pipes affect diffusion. I have never had good results when the TIM prospers so just keep their frozen peas recommended. Either way, it’s already more than action.

IC7 has worked with recently. It is difficult to work with OC stable. I feel that my hot water for a few minutes to soften and the method of drop size of a pea. I'm not in no doubt if I will carry on using and that is why I was wondering if you utilize your card. I'm thinking of place a little in my GTX470 as well. They just want to make sure it is good TIM. I hope now you are clear with this kind of problem. Thank you.

I bought this card on BF and I'm having trouble getting my stable OC. I AC 2.1 beta, and tried to CO at 750 and 1700 core members with a voltage of 1,087. I do not see manufactured article in kombuster or games, but after a while playing with the temperature hits 70 cards in my computer blue screens. Furthermore, in Bad Company 2 after 2-3 minutes of playing I get the blank screen, but I am able to play well along with stock clocks. Is my voltage too high? Please help me. I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.