Thread: Asus 5970 TriFire not performing well

Asus 5970 TriFire not performing well

However, the price of 5870 has fallen to rather low levels (£ 160 ish), I figured I'd try to crossfire with my 5970 to give a little more juice GFX. I installed it easily and also update my drivers without any problems. Gaming - here's the problem. Crysis - texture issues and frame rates are extremely low. Oblivion (old yes I know, but a good game) - Jumpy when it was not previously to. Fallout 3/New Vegas also rising the same problem. 3DMark11 - do not use the complete ability of both cards to the orientation point, more often than not maxes use of the GPU. The scores are extremely comparable to usual benches only 5,970 (ISH P6600). I did a slight investigate beforehand to make sure it is compatible that is deffo should be, because I know a number of you have configurations parallel to this. Any ideas on how I can fix this problem or I immediately whip me card.

re: Asus 5970 TriFire not performing well

I'm not sure if this could cause what is said but watches that match any of the 5,870 to 5,970, or vice versa? Well, I try to have all 3 GPUs pulling the same weight. In view of the fact that the 5970 is basically two 5870s that I OC to 850/1200. Try CCC if the afterburner is not 5970. I hope this will help you to solve your problem if you are still confuse with this setting then make a internet search I hope you will get proper steps for it.

Uninstall the whole thing associated to your cards and drivers, afterburner, Physx, etc. Make a dirt free install with TWL cleaner and make sure that all components are associated correctly into your PC, including the bridge between two fires. Install the drivers and reboot two times. Look for CCC panel is Crossfire X is enabled, if so; try again Crysis w / e game that was playing. I hope this will help you try this I am sure it will work thank you.

I am not sure what the basically problem is, but try a reinstall, it works. I have a 5970 BE also a simple Eyefinity 5870 and 5870 add a second bench press, the expansion of three fires is great, and keep trying to fix it is well worth it. Register your card at the right, and download the driver section of the surge tool XFX. You will be obliged to position the voltage at every startup, but works well. In addition, currently used to support my 5970 BE 850/1200. If anyone fined proper solution on this problem please share your knowledge with us. Thank you.

Not convinced regarding the cooling to provide a CO 850/1200. I flash when you use this configuration in 5970 in its own OCing with afterburner@1.162 V, but that's almost certainly a memory obsession and the card is heated in such clock speeds, to the point of strangulation at 95 C. insert the 5870 block away from the fan that immediately makes it poorer. I am running two screens, so if it affects anything, but I do not think it should. Tested with both out of the 5970 for the most part, tried to run the 58 but received no sign of him? Most likely I'll have to mount some extra fans in the case (on top of the 9 that I have) to give a little extra air for the cards.

Re: Asus 5970 TriFire not performing well

I have the same opinion with you. I installed an accelero extrem in my 5970 to maintain cooling. That brings me to 62 ° C at full load with CFX game, not to Furmark - 71 ° C, but do not use Furmark, because the RV to reach about 110 ° C On the other hand currently has an Antec TPQ 1000W, and it is not sufficient to handle the card (I mean the division Vrails is a pain.). I have to make use of two power connectors stronger which are natively incorporated to the PSU, instead of by means of committed PCI-E connectors. My subsequently tread is to go in TPQ 1200, or a Corsair power supply 1200, to use a fire of three 5970 5870. Anyway, to try to cool the OC 5970, will have to use an alternative to stock the fridge.