Thread: MSI CX720: How to enable GeForce 310m video card

MSI CX720: How to enable GeForce 310m video card

Anyone here have any idea how can I enable GeForce 310 video card or disable Intel onboard vga? And just tell me what the key switchable UMA cx720 is? As I would like to know what computer I should and not much about it and then mark ee MSI not heard much on the market and what if instead help me out defective Compaq is sounded please help me. If anyone here find any information or any useful detail for this than please just let me know.

Re: MSI CX720: How to enable GeForce 310m video card

GPU incorporates the promotion of MSI Notebook's unique technology is easier to achieve the faultless balance between recital and battery life for your needs. When you necessitate running a lot of graphics, tap the GPU for the hot key, the system intelligently detects and activates the GPU, releasing energy. To monitor the routine, the system switches to battery system with integrated graphics to extend battery life. GPU flexible reinforcement allows transparently the benefits of both GPU MSI laptops, what they are doing.

Here I just want to give you some suggestion about this. I recommend using the latest version of the driver. Do not overlook to check with site as often as probable to stay efficient on the drivers, software and latest games. Try to put a system restore point earlier than installing a device driver. This will assist if you installed an inappropriate driver. Troubles can occur while your hardware device is excessively old or not well-matched with the equipment or system.

One approaches the main months of the year (December), and from major technology companies and promoting walking all those teams that are in stock. One of those who lined up to be announced was the MSI CX720, who since yesterday has been made official. Without doubt a portable classic to hit the market with the best intentions. It is notable for having a 17.3-inch HD screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels, and to offer a hard drive with storage capacity of 500 GB. Other specifications include: DDR3 RAM up to 6 GB, Wi-Fi wireless module, 310M GeForce graphics card, Intel Core I-Series, DVD writer optical drive, 3 USB 2.0 ports, memory card reader, HDMI port , Bluetooth, integrated microphone and a 1.3 MP webcam for video conferencing, and a 6-cell battery. The MSI CX720 is based on the operating system Windows 7.

Here I also wish to say something or I can say also wish to add some information regarding this. looking for laptops that contain an atom processor since there are crappy because the processor, RAM and Video Card are the most important between better your chances of clean more or less are highest just say that a good atom much you want to put 5 or 6 programs that have already there everything that gives so good to you your choice bye day.

MSI seems to be encouraging consumers much business these days, either by force of the highly stylized classical P600 or S6000 notebook. Now the company has launched a laptop that comes with Intel Core processor, chipset and graphics card HM55 Nvidia GeForce 310M. Equipped with a 17-inch screen, the latest model offers powerful audio or video and excellent performance. Hyper-Threading Technology and an integrated graphics core consume less power, thereby extending 15% of battery time. With the latest Nvidia GeForce 310M and 1GB DDR3 graphics memory, the notebook displays sharper images for superior performance.

MSI has officially launched its new mobile-CX720 known by the company - at an event held during the last days. Reason, we decided to share here with you. For starters, a special mention to the 17.3 "that presented the screen, accompanied beautifully by the 1600 x 900 pixels and supports resolution (HD). In turn, has 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD storage capacity and includes 310M GeForce 1GB VRAM. On the other hand, is based on the new generation I-series Core processors made by Intel, DVD-RW's, three USB 2.0 ports, an HDMI port and the tandem of 1.3 MP webcam and microphone, ideal for video calls.

MSI CX 720 laptop, with 2 graphics (Intel 310 and Nvidia), not a shortcut key physical, but closer to the ECO is and FN + F5 to switch between several power modes (game film, eco, and so on.). I have Windows 7 operating system. I used disk drivers have in the purchase, which is also used download drivers from MSI site, but it seems that the graphics card should not be connected to between. So cannot play many games because of the minimum requirements are not met, or in games where I can choose the video card is only visible Intel card. If someone is aware of a solution, manual enforcement NVIDIA card or disable the Intel or soft part 3 is needed, etc would be welcome. In BIOS there is no option to disable the video card.