Thread: Eyefinity with dissimilar size monitors?

1&only Guest

Eyefinity with dissimilar size monitors?

All of you have seen my thread Eyefinity I am positive among my 3 - 24 "Dell2408WFP are 1920x1200res every among a whole now of 5760x1200 resolution was speculating if, for my main screen center / if I can change my impressive display. I like my 27 "Dell 2707WP is also the very thing the other monitors of 1920x1200. I have one in my family computer up, but how do you see in the middle with both sides of 24 "displays? I like the larger 27" Find in WoW, although the same resolution as the other 24 "seems to be a little nicer?

Re: Eyefinity with dissimilar size monitors?

I guess you should try it and see? For the game appears to continue looking at the central screen, by far the majority side of the screen are just there to pull within the game world to dive, and to help shooters to see enemies approaching from the side? But rather have a center of the slightly larger screen, or better yet three of the same 27 "Dell which already have. I hope this will help you a lot.

Well, I tried it; the truth is that something like it, and to keep it that way. I've always liked the 27 "Dell I bought last Christmas, great colors and high image quality, and 3" is significantly larger for the game fresh. This 27 "screen cost me a good year + queue too long. The only reason this works in the games, because the triple monitor games at rest deform the two side screens, giving you the fish eye lens , so still among the three correct similar Dell 2408WFP, the parties at rest looked funky since of this deformation. I hope this information will help you.

For myself, I would wish for to be as shut to every 3 screen as probable to have the game surround me.For me, the tops of a building being at a dissimilar height on two dissimilar screens would actually kill it for me. Being somewhat off because of the be short of bezel organization is okay, but I do not believe I would like it if the dissimilarity were bigger. Also, you can run eyefinity on screens of dissimilar resolutions. But you will be narrow to the highest regular supported resolution.