Thread: Superior Programs for GPU-Accelerated Encoding

Superior Programs for GPU-Accelerated Encoding

Hi there. I have a value of 300 GB DVD rips, and at some point I will have to batch instruct them all to H.264. At what time I use the high profile of the handbrake, take my computer (4 GB of RAM and i5 750) to about 30 min. per movie. I love the encoding speed is accelerated using the GPU. What is some good encoding programs support the coding of the GPU accelerated? I need somewhat that has superior quality, like the handbrake high-profile as some of the more intensive on superior alternative. The program can use OpenCL, CUDA or sequence. I have Vista Ultimate x86.

Re: Superior Programs for GPU-Accelerated Encoding

Do you have an AMD 4000 or afterward series card? AMD has a good Avivo HD encoder is hardware accelerated. Confirm you get the novel versions. It is simple to use as well. Clutch it in a driver parcel or separate on the Catalyst page. Micro Video Encoder (free of charge and open source) has OpenCL and torrent support in some constructs I hear. Not positive as I have not tried it myself lately. Of course mencoder and a most the important lifting open source encoders can use the GPU.

There are some out there, but none that is all that amazing. Most of them are not much faster than a CPU. Tried a few cuda's based on my GTX 260 for some time and my 940 at 3.4 GHz x 4 few minutes slower. GPGPU-based encoding also needs many of the encoding alternatives you have with the coding of the CPU. If you do not plan to use a driver CUDA-enabled Linux distribution to get a wireless internet connection to steal internet then so far CUDA hold in nearly all software programs is at most excellent extremely bad and at worst useless.

I really want to say thanks to all of you for your replies and your time everyone. I have looked at this so far: Micro Video Encoder: It does not change to MP4 Part 10, which is excluding it. AMD Avivo=It uses straight-up H.264, and does not permit for any superiority adjustments (in good turn of higher quality). I think some of you are related to development software. My plan is to convert VOB folders to H.264, I do not observe those features in these programs.
    ………………

I can use iSkysoft video converter. It is great for me, I was not disappointed so far, and I have on sale for $ 20. I can remove Blu-ray with the manufacturer and covert mkv to MPEG4, supports cuda, who did not max out, but it is much faster than the CPU usage. But it is not compatible with all formats in cuda. I only use mpeg4. It takes 30 minutes to an hour to convert a Blu-ray anywhere from 20 to 30 GB. It has become almost everything I've thrown at it.