Thread: Computer hanged with NVIDIA 8800GT

Computer hanged with NVIDIA 8800GT

I have Windows 7 in the system that I use at the moment and in that same system I am having the NVIDIA graphics card. I was using Windows XP on the previous occasion and did not come with the issue like this. I have the 8800GT from NVIDIA and Windows 7 I've seen that the screen always freezes and that very often. Can you please tell me all you can do here? I tried to find this in the Internet, but cannot really find any solution to this problem. I have first seen this problem and also in Windows 7. It's not like the screen freezes while playing game, but I've seen this with normal work as well. I hope that you will provide some solution to this.

Re: Computer hanged with NVIDIA 8800GT

Can you please post me the complete specification of the system where you are trying to play the game and are surprised by this issue? I believe that the specification can really help a little for me to hear the ruling. Besides this, I wonder that it is the full version of Windows 7 that is installed on your system. In the full version I mean, what is the bit version of Windows 7 is the 32-bit or 64 bit? Please let me know about it and let me see if I can remove the solution from here. In addition to this, please let me know what games you are trying to play in the system? Let's see if they are meeting the requirements for the Games here and please let me know soon.

As for the things that you have mentioned I think the problem is caused by drivers which are in the system and therefore, I want you to see this and see if the drivers can help here on the stage. Also, besides this I would also like you to see if you can have updates for the drivers as an advanced option. In the first attempt you should install the drivers that you have on the CD and after that just go to install the updated drivers here. I think it will be a wise decision to make here. We hope this will solve the trouble.

Well please correct me if I'm wrong. I think if the drivers are installed are working with 32-bit version of Windows 7, then I think that these drivers will server for 64-bit version of Windows 7. I have heard that Windows 7 64-bit version has two subfolders in the program files. A folder handles things that are related to the 32-bit software and the other folder is dedicated to work or handle 64-bit software and therefore I think if you have 64-bit version of Windows 7, then you have all things working for you. Well, even if someone says this is for drivers 32-bit Windows 7 I suggest you download and install it and see if you can run on the platform of Windows 7 64 bits. Well I hope to run into you.

Well, I suggest you to do a clean installation of Windows 7 and drivers accordingly. Since I have the same model of video card you mentioned here and I have the Windows 7 64-bit version and the things they have not come across any problems with this specification. In my opinion, be better if you may have to reinstall all and all we have here. Also, besides this, please take care that has all versions of Direct X installed on the system can also be the reason for the education of this topic here. We hope that you will have the solution solved by this simple change. Please let me be notified.