Thread: Frequent error codes with MSI 790FX GD70

Frequent error codes with MSI 790FX GD70

I am getting a numerous error codes with recently attached MSI 790FX GD70 graphics card, this I attached in my system recently in my windows 7 compatible Acer desktop PC, and after pluged it there are so many error codes in my system, and this appeared in my screen whenever I tried to play any game an also while playing any HD video. I can’t understand why this is happening. Is here anyone having any idea on this to get relief from this issue? Any suggestion for me will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Frequent error codes with MSI 790FX GD70

Is the graphics card is plugged properly in your system, I think for the not proper plugged in of this graphics card this problem is arriving in your system, though the process to resolve or to check this is very sensitive but you need to do this, open the CPU case and remove the card form it place, after few minute again reinsert the card and the problem will be resolved. For this you need to follow the hardware manual of your system that is provided. Try this.

As per my opinion regarding this type of issue, I recommend you to make sure that the graphics driver is compatible with the operating system and along with also hardware specification of your system. Because I think the problem that you mentioned in your post I recommend you to be sure that the graphics card is compatible with the operating system of your system. I was also facing relevant type of problem, after that when I manually searched on this, I found that the graphics card that I was using is not compatible with my system operating version, go through this, I hope this will help you somehow.

As per my knowledge regarding the problem, I think this is occurring for the graphics card firmware version, so I would like to recommend you to try once to resolve this by upgrade the card driver firmware version, I was also had relevant issue regarding a few of the error codes, after that I was also searched in different web sites and applied many tricks to resolve this issue, but nothing was helped me, after that one of my friend suggest me to update the card firmware version, I tried this process and the problem was resolved with this, I hope by this process you will also able to get relief from the problems.

According to me the problem, the problem also might be occurred for the other graphical program or application, may be any of them is creating problem with the program execution, so in that case you need to remove those program or effects from your system, and also after that remove the other stored files from the system temporary folder and registry editor. if you are having any such kind of visual effect or graphics application in your system then go through this, it will surely help you.

Try to overcome from the problem by reload the graphics driver, for that open device manager and open the display tab, right click on the device driver name and choose the update option, select advanced recommended option, it will ask you to locate the driver installer file from it desire place. If you are having the driver installation disc then browse the file from there and terminate the process, wait till the process completes and will require for reboot your system. Try this; I hope it will surely resolve the error code problem that you are facing in your system.