Thread: MSI Micro star 6567 Graphics card not loading on windows xp

MSI Micro star 6567 Graphics card not loading on windows xp

I am not able to load the MSI Micro star 6567 DDR 2 X Graphics card in my windows XP compatible system, apart from that the system was running fine till the last date, but suddenly there is a problem occurred in my system, I was not able to get better graphical performance, though after that I tried to resolve this will many of the tricks but nothing was helped me. Now I purchased his new MSI graphics card, but not able to load this one in ,my system, any ides on this?

re: MSI Micro star 6567 Graphics card not loading on windows xp

As per the problem that you posted here, which is occurring with the graphical interface, did you tried to resolve this by upgrade the graphics card firmware version? though as many of similar kind of problem are caused for the graphics card, and for these types of issue by upgrade the card firmware version the problem can be resolved, so I like to suggest you to before replace the card in your system try to overcome from the problem by upgrade the card software version.

If the card is not loading in to your system then this sis completely occurring for the hardware device, is the pin in the motherboard are properly plugged, along with also check the card pin, the problem might be also sometimes found into the manufacture. So for this, you need to consult with the manufacturer, I think this is an manufacturing problem.

As per my knowledge the problem that you mentioned in your post, thins might also be occurring for the other graphical items those are applied in your system, so before proceed to replace the graphics card first try to overcome from the problem by remove the graphics program or the visual effects those are installed in your system. I hope this process will surely help you to resolve the issue. And apart from that if the card is loading in your system then this is a hardware issue, you need to consult with the manufacturer.

I am also facing a graphics related problem in mu windows vista system, this was running fine till the last date, but sudd4enly after install a gem it is not giving me the correct s graphical performance, maximum time it stopped working while I was rung any game or any such type of visual program in my machine. I tried the tricks regarding eth graphics driver, but no one is helped me. is here anyone having any additional information for me to resolve this.

Re: MSI Micro star 6567 Graphics card not loading on windows xp

According to me, the problem might also be occurred for the gaming console or the graphics application tat you installed recently in your system, because in some of the cases, I found for not getting proper resolution some of the games are not run properly in nay environment. In that case I recommend you to check the graphics setting of your system, along with also check whether the graphical application is compatible with the environment or not. I hope it will help you to figure out the problem.