Thread: MSI R5850 Cyclone not working with windows 7

MSI R5850 Cyclone not working with windows 7

I am having a Asus desktop pc, this I basically specified for gaming purpose, my system is specified with Intel dual core processor, along with 3GB RAM, and 456 GB hard drive, and MSI R5850 Cyclone graphics card, but when I from few days this is running properly with the windows 7 OS. The system stopped working with few of the graphical features, this was I encountered in last few weeks back, after that when I searched on this on different web sites, applied many trick from there to resolve this issue, but nothing was helped me, what I should do now? any suggestion for me to resolve this issue?

Re: MSI R5850 Cyclone not working with windows 7

As per the problem that you posted here, I would like to suggest you to check into the program and features under control panel whether there is any graphical program or visual effect is installed in your system without your prior information. if you will found any such program which is loaded in your system then remove that one , I hope this will somehow help you to overcome form the problem, where as I was also facing relevant issue in my Dell system few weeks ago, after that one of my friend suggested me to go through this process, I applied and simply overcome from the problem. try this.

As per my opinion, I would like to recommend you to update the firmware version of the graphics driver that you are using, open device manager and then open display tab, under that right click on the device driver name and choose the update option, select the online update, it will collect the information regarding the update version of the firmware and will directs you to install it and replace with the existing one. Go through this, I hope this will help you.

According to me, regarding these types of problem, I think this is occurring for the graphics setting of your system, for that first of all check the setting of the graphical interface that you are having in your system, some of the gaming consoles are required good graphics setting in any windows environment. Along with also check the graphics setting into the gaming console. I hope this will help you to figure out the problem.

According to me, regarding the problem that you posted here, this is completely occurring for the graphics driver, for that I recommend you one process, which was also helped me when I was also facing a problem on my system with the graphical performance. Try to resolve this issue by reload the graphics driver, for that open device manager and form ether right click on the device driver, choose the advanced recommended update option, it will direct you to locate the driver installer program from its desire location, browse and run the clean installation process. go through this, I hope it will help you.

Is the other graphical programs in your system are working perfectly? Though the problem that you mentioned in your post are occurring for the graphical interface there is no doubt, but this can also might be occurring for the applications where actually the problems are actually happening. So in that case I recommend you to reload the game in your system, the problem might be resolved by this, try it. Along with also reload the media player where you are playing the video file with the latest version. go through this, it will help you to resolve this issue.

Thanks to all of you for the quick response on my problem, I was not able to figure out the cause of this problem when it was first encountered, but after following the above mentioned process now I am able to figure out the problem. I imply upgrade the firmware version and resolve the issue. Now there is no issue with the graphical interface and with the graphics performance during gaming or watching any HD video in my system.