Thread: What are those GTX 560 rumors

What are those GTX 560 rumors

I want to buy this card, but there were some discussion going for this. I want to know the same. I just want to add this card to my old system and gift the same to my brother. Now issue is that I am not too much aware about the cards performance. But it is for sure correct, that this card is good for gaming and video performance. I am just looking for the the routine information about the cards performance and other things which are needed for the better support. I do not have much time to read big reviews for that. Does this gpu is better for a mid range system especially dedicated to gaming. What can be equivalent card in this in Radeon range.

Re: What are those GTX 560 rumors

GTX 560 is based on the Fermi architecture. It is one of the the next-generation of GeForce GTX 460. There is not much difference in that. NVIDIA uses the same thing which are needed to make the GeForce GTX 570. There are more units, more frequency and a debugged version of the chip. You can say GTX 560 is the updated version of GTX 460 with most of the bug fixed and better improvements. You can go for the card. It is nice and enough strong to deal with the gaming performance.

You might have seen the Ti on the cards model. This means Titanium. It is just by nvidia to convey that this card has some kind of royal abilities. The card is based on GF 114 chip which supports DirectX 11 architecture. The same was launched by NVIDIA for the first time with GTX 480. What this concluded is that the GeForce GTX 560 Ti can rely on a greater number of threads but also a greater number of texture units, 64 instead of 56 and the number of ROP units remaining constant at 32 .

It is a high performance card that you can use. The frequencies were significantly increased in the new one. NVIDIA GeForce GTX supports its 560 Ti 1024 MB of GDDR5 memory with a theoretical memory bandwidth of 128.3 GB / s. Again, the memory bandwidth is progressing against the GeForce GTX 460: the memory is faster then the 256 bit bus widens the gap facing the 768 MB model of the GeForce GTX 460. This is somewhat more then enough for a mid range system to play latest games.

What I like in this card is the gpu frequency. It offers you frequencies of 950 MHz for the GPU, 1900 MHz for the shader units and 1100 MHz for the GB GDDR5 memory onboard, compared with 822 / 1644 / 1000 MHz version of the standard. It runs on 16x 2.0 PCI-Express slot and the the power consumption is not so high. What I found that this card is a little bigger. You will get wo DVI connectors and a mini-HDMI connector. On the edge of the card you will also get a SLI connector to work with multi-GPU.

I look for Sli support always when I go for a new graphic card. Because in future if you plan to upgrade your old card does not becomes useless. GTX 560 is an much advance card that GTX 460. It is always better if you buy a new version of card, then simply choosing a older version for some less money. There is a similar model provided by Asus also. It provides you a single radiator, without any copper-base, which do not care three heat pipes connected to a system of metal fins that is somehow a second radiator. But what matters mostly is the performance.