Thread: nVidia GeForce - NX 6800 TD128 in MSI laptop

nVidia GeForce - NX 6800 TD128 in MSI laptop

I just got a new MSI GForce 6800 and I cannot get working. It displayed during the start of trash bios. Number of different colors does not seem closer and beyond the home, or maybe I cannot see it. I just flashed the motherboard bios to the latest version (ASUS A7V 600), but that made no difference. Does anyone have the same combo of the board (or chip set through 600) and the 6800 series? I have NX6800 TD128.

Re: nVidia GeForce - NX 6800 TD128 in MSI laptop

I have got a new laptop which was recommended by my friend. And I also have got almost the same problem with my MSI NX6800 laptop. I have changed the card with my old TNT2 Ultra and everything works fine, so it's definitely the video card.

I am running:
    MSI K8N Neo motherboard
    2x512MB Mushkin PC-3200 RAM
    HDD 74GB Western Digital 10000RPM
    Power 380W + Antec Sonata Case
    NEC DVD + /-R
    TDK CDRW 12K
    Sony Floppy Drive

I just received my card Zipzoomfly and do exactly the same. I did it once to get the start-up without any problem. Then, after reboot it was back to the black symbols, white and pink. Now I cannot even get into Windows with this card. If I remove the card and return to my Radeon 9700Pro is up and going. This is just getting to be a pain to uninstall the drivers from here. This card is only two hours old and I'm angry not work at all. For the most part not even boot with the card in the system. I know my power supply is not the problem. This power supply has been running a water cooling system with 4 HD P4 ATI X800XT PE one, and eight lights. Also, the P4 2.8C is running 3.6 stable. I never get with this system unstable power supply. There are problems with this video card. I've seen all the forums. I want to know how it will fix. I do not want to pay a restocking fee of a bad part. I'm even going to try the card on my P4 board to see if I get the same problems. This board has a PC Power and Cooling 510 watt power supply it.

I've tried in the P4 system and is just ugly. This rose is getting a little blue now. So I think that this card is overheating. The funny thing is that the heatsink is barely warm to the touch. On the other hand is super hot in the back. The only time I have to work on Windows, the driver said he was running at 60 ° C in vacuum. At that time I still had a 3D Mark and gave me no problem. Then reboot to check a setting in my BIOS and the card does not start well again. I was making my fast writes went out. It was, but it does not matter now. So how I can get this back. Should I revert back to the company that bought or go through MSI? As of now the company that bought it is not high on my list. I sold a processor when the tips broken and refuse to replace it. So I'm worried that could do the same with this video card. I just want a job card is everything? I do not want my money back.

MSI will only refer back to the dealer. That is the policy with most manufacturers. You have a window back to the dealer, I suggest you contact them, and who sold you the product has to stand by the product such as the distributor. Once the return window has expired. Then you go through the RMA MSI department. If sold bad product and refuse to honor the warranty then you need to take legal action against the dealer. It's a pain, but it is their only recourse. Broken pins on a CPU are always a difficult decision. That is why I can buy the OEM I version. If less then I make sure I can get from a local dealer and inspect on the spot. It's not worth trying to save some money when it comes to that. I and others know have been bitten by a source from subpar.

If the processor was lower. So I'm going for AMD to get it fixed for the processor. Four legs were bent on one side of the processor. Then they leaned into place. When I put the processor into the motherboard so it would not start removing the heatsink and the processor still find two-pin socket. I was heartbroken to think that I might lose my money at the same time. I have contacted the distributor of the video card, and have not yet responded. It might take the weekend before responding. I went ahead and told them I want a refund because I'm sure if I get it replaced could get another bad one from the same batch. I think it will be a restocking fee of 15%. I will never buy from the company again. Well, my problem not anyone else’s. I think there is a problem with these MSI 6800's however. Through a lot of forums on this issue is emerging.

Yes guys, I've been reading various forums and there are plenty of other people with this problem of graphical corruption. Both here and in the United Kingdom and United States. There seems to be a single solution. To send the bloody thing back to where you bought it! Luckily I have only to pay for the courier to send back. I also am getting a refund as the chances of getting another idiot seem quite high. I think I know what that stands for MSI, but you cannot repeat here! I think I'll buy a Leadtek following the Winfast A400 TDH looks well.