Thread: Samsung F2380 vs NEC EA231WMI LCD Monitor

Samsung F2380 vs NEC EA231WMI LCD Monitor

I have been using the LCD monitor and also it is that I have been planning to get a new LCD monitor that can be used by me. But I have been using the LCD monitor of Asus, but the working of the monitor was not bad at all but I just want a new one as now the new LCD is being launched by Samsung. I have been planning to get the LCD monitor of Samsung but I have heard that one more new monitor that is of NEC can be used by me. Now I just want to know the information of both the LCD screens so that I can just buy the best of the screens out of it.

Re: Samsung F2380 vs NEC EA231WMI LCD Monitor

It is being said that Samsung has been in the business of developing the LCD screen since long and has also got some of the best of the options for the LCD’s that can be used by you. The Samsung F2380 is loaded with a PVA panel that is supposed to be reactive with viewing angles much more open than those of TN. TN monitors have a vertical viewing angle almost dead (picture quickly turns to black) that comes to disturb the consistent color - even when viewed from the front. And the display is just good with the TFT display and digtal picture quality in it.

And also the specification of the screen is that which is being given below:
    It has got the screen that is of 23 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels with the feature of PVA, as the Dell 2408WFP. It has got the viewing angle that is of 178 ° / 178 ° and the height is said to be adjustable stand and pivot mode. The Official Response Time is said to be 8 ms. And when it is given the type of tile installed (PVA), the expected real responsiveness on this screen is the standard of the good ones TN 2 ms. The video inputs is said to be 1 x VGA, 2 x DVI that has got some of the best of the energy consumption that is of 1 Watt in standby, and 45 watts max. This is the specification if you are interested in buying the LCD screen.

And if you are taking the case of the NIC then you have to check that the screen is of 23-inch Full HD design features a very "pro" matte black shell with a very strong lines. The look is simple but not without grace. To talk about something less subjective as aesthetics, go to the details of its connectors and accessories. And also the trio of VGA, DVI and Display Port can be used out in it. An HDMI connector would have been more appropriate in our view, the Display Port struggling to inflict itself on consumer graphics cards.

As for accessories, was pleasantly surprised to find a 4 port USB hub and a pair of speakers 2 x 1 Watt, but also a height adjustable stand, mounted on board and accepting the pivot mode. The colors is said to be of slight blue cast. The probe also painted poor homogeneity of the brightness in gray. For the customary technical terms, the gamma is 2 instead of 2.2. Attention, both problems are minor, since the average gap between the ideal colors and those displayed by the monitor, or deltaE, is about 2.4. And see that all this are specification and whether it would be working out well or not.

Whereas there may be an issue with the working of the original F2380, the new F2380MX is said to have fixed all the problems that were present in it earlier. And also the picture quality on the monitor is said to be remarkable and the black color that is present in it is just exceptional. While for the issue of the ghosting, it is said that it does not exist on this type of the monitor but it is said to be negligible and the sensitivity is hardly an issue in this type of monitors, except if you want to play FPS exclusively with the use of high sensitivity sensors in it. The overall performance of the F2380MX is better than any of the monitors that Samsung has ever developed. The real difference between F2380MX and F2370h is only that it doesn't have the adjustable stand like the MX. And there may or may not be some differences in inputs but I am not sure about it.