Thread: ViewSonic VX2739WM vs Asus VE278Q vs Asus VK278Q

ViewSonic VX2739WM vs Asus VE278Q vs Asus VK278Q

I have heard that new LCD and LED monitors are being launched and also it is that I have been looking out for the new releases of the monitors that can be used by me. I have been using the normal monitors and I have just got bored using those monitors so now I am just planning to get something new for the use. But the main thing is that I am just confused among lot of the options that can be used by me. I am just confused among ViewSonic VX2739WM, Asus VE278Q and Asus VK278Q and also it is that I have heard that all the screens are working out good. But still I just want to know that which the best is for the use and also I just wanted the information all the monitors that can be used by me. Please help me out with this.

Re: ViewSonic VX2739WM vs Asus VE278Q vs Asus VK278Q

ViewSonic VX2739WM is flat panel display that has got the TFT display of 27 and the Device Type Flat panel display of the TFT active matrix Colour Black. It is Built-in Devices USB Hub Dimensions 64.8 cm x 25.1 cm x 49 cm that has the weight 6.8 kg Diagonal 27" - wide-screen Resolution. Full HD Design, which has the great distinction of having an access time of response of only 1 ms. The kind of thing is ideal for Gamers, however, hoping that he does not suffer from "ghosting reverse". And the working of the LCD is just awesome.

Then coming to the next option of the monitor that is a LED Asus VE278Q which has got a glossy foot to the top of the hull, thus VE278Q displays a fairly standard design. The monitor is based on a round base which allows no movement except for a few degrees of tilt of the slab. Also devoid of accessories - no USB hub, for example - you can just rely on the connections to get points in ergonomics. Fortunately, it is pretty well supplied. At the back are the VGA, DVI, HDMI and Display Port. Audio side, you can count on a jack connected to a pair of 2 x 3 watt speaker and a headphone output. So it is also one of the best of the options that can be used by you for your home work.

The other option that can be used by you is that Asus VK278Q monitors that is also the type of the LED and is said to be one of the best that can be used by you. The ASUS VK278Q is a larger monitor, designed for digital entertainment in High Definition. It has an LED screen with full HD resolution and an integrated webcam. Its full connectivity (including HDMI and DisplayPort), allows you to exploit the performance of your graphics card. Enjoy a rotating webcam for your high quality real-time communications. LifeFrame2 integrated software allows you to create your own video clips. For your convenience, a blue LED located near the sensor tells you if the webcam is on. With LED technology, the monitor screen VK278Q ASUS offers great performance. You get a better picture quality and reduced power consumption compared to conventional LCDs. Enjoy a high image quality multimedia content through your Full HD resolution of this 27-inch screen and HDMI port. So it can be also the best of the options that can be used by you.

Hey thank you the information that you have just given to me I guess that I am just going to by the monitor that is of Asus as the working of the Asus monitor is just awesome. I have been trying it to know the other details of the monitors but the better one I guess is just the Asus, as the working of the monitor is just good in it. And also the just wanted some of the good of the LED monitors that will be giving me some of the best of the performance in it. And also I just want something that will be giving me some of the multiple functions in it.

Also the main thing is that, you have to see that which one out of the three will be working out good for you as all the above three are just good ion in there own way. I would prefer that first see that which one of the three has got better warranty facility in it. If it is has got this facility for more period, then you can do the changes whenever you want in it. Asus is having the models that are of LCD which are working out with the system with greater efficiency and also the price tag is also a little bit more when you are comparing it with all the other models.