Thread: No MLAA even after installing new driver (10.12)

No MLAA even after installing new driver (10.12)

Hello everybody, I am running a Windows XP on my machine since last several years and have never seen any kind of problem. Can you guys tell me that where would be a MLAA option for which I can use for the 3D setting. I have installed the ATI Radeon HD 5870 on my desktop machine with the crossfire. I have tried to search for the MLAA on this machine but I am unable to find it, Please help me!

Re: No MLAA even after installing new driver (10.12)

You have to use another mod inf. The one I linked to does not work. I will upload the inf I just did and check it out. Go to the folder where the driver installation program decompresses all the files (usually C: \ AMD). Then naviagte to Catalyst_10.12_CCC2_Preview_Win7_Dec7 \ Packages \ Drivers \ displ ay \ W76A_INF and replace the inf. This is only for users of Windows 7 x64. If you want to do it yourself, open the inf and locate the line that says HKR,, MLF_NA,% REG_SZ%, and change the 1 to 0. Do the same for HKR,, SurfaceFormatReplacements_NA,%% REG_SZ. Then save the file and install.

Hmm, I worked in both 5870 and 5850. If you too definite you're working in the exact folder? There are two, one for x32 and x64. If you put the wrong person, do not allow anything.

D: \ AMD \ Catalyst_10.12_CCC2_Preview_Win7_Dec7 \ Packages \ s Driver \ Display \ W76A_INF

Probably the drive letter for C: if the installation is recommended. This last folder is the one that has to be careful. To edit by hand, make sure you are working on the section of evergreen, as this package is compatible with multiple generations.

I do not know why this does not work for them. I've posted the same thing in another forum and none of them had problems and I've used in my three teams 5xxx. Are you allowing the computer to restart after installing the inf outdated? If not, it could be the explanation. Restarting the CAC is not enough. In addition ensure you are using the accurately similar driver that was, that was the preview site CCC2 from AMD. Make sure to save the inf file is being saved as a txt file and not inf. When you go to save as, change the text file type to all files.