Thread: How to get the 5970 audio output over HDMI?

How to get the 5970 audio output over HDMI?

Is it possible to derive some sound with the card. I have a 5970 card in the system and I want to get the output sound from it. so that’s what I want to know here. Anyone who can assist me here then do respond me quickly. Is it possible to do with the help of the dvi connection? Some days ago while I was browsing the internet I happened to come across a method for this problem and there it had said that it is possible thorough the dvi connection. So is it so? If you have any idea what can be the exact solution be then do let me know about it.

Re: How to get the 5970 audio output over HDMI?

Yes definitely you can do that what you will have to do is that in the hdmi port you will have the ausio pass. So for accessing that you will have to sue the dvi to hdmi adapter. I think that will be the much better option for you. So this is the method that I wanted to share with you. Even I got this solution from the internet. So I thought of sharing this particular information. So this is what I have to say here. I think I have given the enough information here. So do reply to me as early as possible if you are able to get some solutions.

According to me you must have a look at the various mixing software’s that is prevalent in your system. so do have a look at them and check if it is going through the perfect output. The most favorite of the mixing software is the Realtek HDMI Output. I think have a look at them and that will help you in solving the solution. So do have a look at them and it might be able to give you the desired solution.

I think you must have a look at the various drivers that are available In the internet. Installing the driver in your system would be a good option for you. So do have a look at the various drivers that are available in the internet and accordingly install it in your system. so I think that would be a very good option for you. Do try having look at them and I am quite sure that you will be able to get some inputs through this. so do try and let me know if that works or not.

According to me the 5970 is not available with a HDMI port so for that you will have to get a good DVI -> HDMI adapter for that so that you would be bale to get a proper sound through the output. So as of now you will have to wait to get a proper adapter so that you will be able to get the proper sound. So do try looking for the adapter in the internet I think that will be a much better option for you. So as of now do try it ad let me know if this solutions is able to solve the problem.

I completely agree with the above user and I think that would be the perfect solution for you. So do try having a look at it. the other option that you can try here is that you can go with the Realtek drivers for the ATI audio driver. The realtek drivers does gives you some additional functionalities so that you will be able to get the more importance on the audio. So this is my view on this topic and I think that will be the perfect solution. Now its upon you to whether go with it or no.