Thread: Review of ASUS VE278Q Black 27" 1920x1080 2ms HDMI LED Backlight LCD Monitor

Review of ASUS VE278Q Black 27" 1920x1080 2ms HDMI LED Backlight LCD Monitor

Hello friends, I am back again with a new issue that I am facing, this is not an hardware or software related issue, but I just wanted you people thought about how to deal with this problem or you can say it as a confusion that I am facing in the buying of a new monitor. The monitor that I am trying to buy is of LCD and then I go for some other product. Please give me some review about the new ASUS VE278Q Black 27" 1920x1080 2ms HDMI LED Back light LCD Monitor, as I am getting this product from a dealer in a very short time, and want to be fully confirmed that the money where I am investing is going to provide me with a good output.

Re: Review of ASUS VE278Q Black 27" 1920x1080 2ms HDMI LED Backlight LCD Monitor

Hi there , I am very pleased that you are going to buy the same monitor that I am using, this is a great one and it is about 32 inch, the monitor is not having only one property of office use or for a gaming console, they are having the features that is blended almost equally in the monitor. When used as a Multimedia device it has a great features that it seems to be working like a high definition television, the monitor has many features like picture in picture view and many more which help you to get a great experience while watching it. Also the signal of the two different images can be seen in the monitor as they have different functions.

Re: Review of ASUS VE278Q Black 27" 1920x1080 2ms HDMI LED Backlight LCD Monitor

I feel that the LCD monitor is the best when compared with the Led once because the amount of money that is been spent on the LED monitor are drastically high, one of my colleague had to be replaced the LED to LCD monitor, due to a high voltage issue in the LED, it make them more prone in the high voltage issues. Since I am going to get my monitor from the shipping process as they are taking a lot of time and cannot get my all the movies to be watched on it as they are residing on the drive for a long time. I have also got a good review about this from my friends too as it one of the best monitor that is available in the market.

The monitor that you are searching for is a good product as they are right now out of stock, they may restock the device so that more and more people can enjoy the LCD monitor which provide a good feature like sharp images and response time of about 2ms, it dynamically adjust the display contrast rate according to the ratio of the image. It can be of about 10,000,000:1. The Splended video intelligence technology is been used in this due to which the images that you view is of high display. The low light problem is been automatically adjusted by the AI light function that is been used in the ASUS monitor,it also help in saving around 25% of the power consumption.

Hello, I am a great follower of the ASUS product that are been launched by them in the recent years, the ASUS LCD VE278Q monitor are one of the best monitor they have recently launched, this monitor is a heaven for the gamers because the way the resolution that are been provided by the device make the game to be played in the best resolution. Although the setting which is default configuration is not the best, but when it is done in according to the user setting, It provide the best views and controls to play the game in it. The only thing you have to take care is you don’t mess up the setting such that it may lead to reverse ghosting problem. In the game the objects, which are moving in a very faster rate can be seen in clear view.