Thread: Turbo Boost Monitor goes unresponsive

Turbo Boost Monitor goes unresponsive

Guys I am having this Turbo Boost Monitor with me and it is working fine without any kind of problem as such with it at all, but the only regret that I am having with this monitor is that when I keep my system in a idle position for some time and then when I am back I find that the monitor goes unresponsive. Although this Turbo Boost Monitor is still running but it does not respond. Due to this I have again start my system again in order to get this monitor to work again, can someone help me to know that what exactly the problem is.

Re: Turbo Boost Monitor goes unresponsive

Hey friend I would want to know what is the configuration that you are using, normally it is not that the monitor goes unresponsive but it is the processor that gets hanged if you are not performing any kind of activity with the computer system that is if you have left your computer system idle for quite some time then the processor also gets into the idle state and sometimes the processor does not allow the activity to get going after you come back again to perform some work.

Hey try closing and reopening the Turbo Boost Monitor and then see if you are able to get this thing worked again after you keep it idle for some time. Also if you want then you can also try to kill the TurboBoost.exe task if you are not able to get it closed after it becomes unresponsive, once the task is killed you can again reopen the same and you can go along with the work that you were doing before you went into the idle state.

I am having this Intel Turbo Boost Monitor v2 along with the Intel 2600k processor and a Asus P8P67 Deluxe motherboard that is having Windows 7 operating system running on it. I have got this Intel 2600K processor setup into my system just a couple of months so I don’t think so that there could be a problem of the processor as it is new. Regarding the Boost monitor is concerned I don’t think so that there could be a problem of that as well as I have been downloaded the setup file of it from the trusted party, so what can be the exact problem of it.

The Intel Turbo Boost Monitor is a Windows board arrangement application intended for Windows 7 which helps in showing the processor frequency doings, gives a detail information related to the energy saver mode when processor operates to a minimum level as compared to the TDP frequency. And its advantages is not only restricted to this, but it even detects and runs itself only on the only system that is having the Intel Turbo Boost Technology based processors. Due to the high end operation that this technology performs what I think is that it requires an ample amount of memory and speed for the system, so if you are not having that I think that this will surely cause the problem of the slowness and the unresponsiveness conditions.

Make sure that you have not kept too much of data on your hard disk that is you should always keep some space into your memory so as to allow some of the applications to run smoothly and effectively in your system. If you have got too much of memory in your system then some of the applications will not run at all and that it will cause some kind of problem with the normal functioning of the system, so that is what I think that it is not the Monitor that is at scrutiny but I think that it is the problem of having no memory space to run them.

Hey this is completely the fault of the processor, whenever you get this thing to stop responding you must first check on the cpu case which shows the usage of the processor in the form of red or yellow light. If you find that the lights are continuously glowing then I think that there could be a problem of the processor that is causing this problem of not allowing the processor to respond in any case.