Thread: Which is better in-between ATI mobility radeon hd 5650 and Nvidia geforce gt 420m

Which is better in-between ATI mobility radeon hd 5650 and Nvidia geforce gt 420m

I think if you are game love then it is also a kind of headache. In this first thing which you have to always look for the games and if you get that so after that you have to look for the proper graphic card which is able to support that game. I have come up along with two graphics card and that from two popular desks. From ATI mobility radeon hd 5650 and Nvidia geforce gt 420m. I just desire to familiar with which one is the improved one among these two.

Re: Which is better in-between ATI mobility radeon hd 5650 and Nvidia geforce gt 420m

Nvidia geforce gt 420m is not anything but an entry-level graphics card which is launched by the Nvidia. And about this graphics card I can say that it is 8 times enhanced then what the integrated graphics can give. Geforce gt 420m GPUs speed up the computing skill whether the games played are The Sims 3 or WoW. I do not face any issue while playing this kind of games on to the Nvidia geforce gt 420m graphic card. It has remarkable visuals and it is also well compatible along with the Windows 7. So according to me with this you can enjoy the new GPU-accelerated visual capabilities.

Re: Which is better in-between ATI mobility radeon hd 5650 and Nvidia geforce gt 420m

After reading the previous reply which is given over here I am completely agree with that. And if you want to invest your money in to the nice thing then I will also suggest you to go for this I mean for the Nvidia graphic card. And this is what sounds something good. And according to my point of view if you have NVIDIA on one side then why to go for the other option. I want you all to be acquainted with that it permits you to enjoy the new GPU-accelerated visual capabilities with the features that are built into Windows 7.

I am over here only because not to suggest you that you go for the Nvidia. I am saying all this because Nvidia has come up with something, which is really good. It is as if Nvidia has come up with something, then it will be good. There are many companies in the market that make graphics cards and some of them are also good. I would say that the ATI mobility radeon hd 5650 card is also an entry level desktop graphics of ATI. That plus all the features that even supports DirectX 11.